Homebrew / Beer Swap SW PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaffer1515

Reaction score
Looking to do some home brew swapping maybe in conjunction with some local brew if anyone is interested in anything out of South West PA area (Pittsburgh). I've got a milk stout and a double IPA of my own (in bombers) to swap as the home brew and if your looking for something available in my area let me know!

Looking for some feedback and possibly some beers not available to me!

PM if interested!

Can you get anything from tired hands? I have been dying to try some of their stuff. Id be willing to send any (or all) of these Ive got bottled for whatever homebrew youve got and some of their stuff. I posted them on this thread. I think Ive got 2 more ready since I posted though
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=526581&page=2

Unfortunately none of their stuff makes it out this way (Pittsburgh) for sale... :(

I'm subscribing to this thread for later. Unfortunately I'm a little low on homebrews to trade at the moment. I just got married on the 8th and recently returned from the honeymoon so I've been pretty busy. Gonna start some new batches soon and would like to trade with some fellow PAers

I'm interested in some trades! And m00ps I'm about an hour away from tired hands, I get out that way every few months to visit friends so maybe I can get some for a trade.

So we are trading bombers? I have a Amarillo and citra IPA, Belgian wit and an amber as of now.

Yeast samples?

Beer has yeast in it... so technically its a yeast sample. Most of the time you can ship it as long as the bottles don't break (pack them like you're shipping a newborn baby). Worst case scenario is one breaks and they open it and 'dispose' of them which is why you should always wrap in a garbage bag also.

All I have is bombers to trade and I will have to check out the stock...

:mug:

I've always wanted to ship to someone else to try but was told it can be illegal.

Is a grey area, FedEx and ups are the preferred carriers. USPS is a little more strict but I've still done it and got away with it.

Latest posts

Back