Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm about speechless.

Incredible box of wishes from @SDCore!
View attachment 291796

Pizza Port Swami's IPA x2
Logsdon Seizoen Bretta
The Rare Barrel Shadows of their Eyes
Modern Times Universal Friend
Modern Times Blazing World x2
Benchmark Table Beer
Societe The Bachelor Growler
Societe The Pupil Growler
Mother Earth Boo Koo IPA x2

Wow! Great box man. Can't thank you enough!

Wrong maw thread, lol

Well I'm about speechless.

Incredible box of wishes from @SDCore!
View attachment 291796

Pizza Port Swami's IPA x2
Logsdon Seizoen Bretta
The Rare Barrel Shadows of their Eyes
Modern Times Universal Friend
Modern Times Blazing World x2
Benchmark Table Beer
Societe The Bachelor Growler
Societe The Pupil Growler
Mother Earth Boo Koo IPA x2

Wow! Great box man. Can't thank you enough!

Those growlers though.......

Nope cold this is def the right Maw :) Glad you liked the box. Hope you enjoy it all, put those growlers in the fridge!!!

Alright, my birthday is coming up on the 30th, I would like to have some different brews to drink.

I like stouts, IPA,Pale, Red Ale, Brown Ale etc...

Thanks to Mark, I am pretty stocked on sours, so I am not listing that style as a preference.

If it is not distributed in AL, MS, TN it is fair game, more local the better.

Exception to the no sour rule
Adding to the list:

Rare Barrel- Home Sour Home, Arrows of Neon

TG-PsuedoSue, Lightspeed

Oddside Ales- Java Mint, Instigator, Pineapple Ipa, Simcoe sensation

Hiistead Farm- IPA/IIPA

PW- Galaxy Unicorn, Citra Ninja, Marilime Law, Midsummer Night (if available)

Revolution- Rosa

Ballast Point- Grapefruit Sculpin

Cascade- Apricot Ale

Lawson's- Sip of Sunshine

Tin Man- Damascene, IPA

Send me your best local stuff.

Hopefully I did not break it..

Thirstday add/ bump

You killed it man! Looking forward to the deGarde, and the braggot looks killer.

Love flanders, so the HB is well recurved l received too. Package came 2 minutes before I left for the weekend. I shall crack assume next week!

Excellent I'm glad you got it before you left town. Enjoy! By the way I won 2nd place at the Battle of the Homebrews in Spokane, WA with that Flanders Red and I won a local comp with it as well. Not to toot my own horn too much but it is probably better than the rest of those mediocre beers :D

Ok, I'm going to make this one easy. Just send me stuff I can't get in IL, preferably stuff I haven't had. You can check out my Untappd profile (LiquidFlame) and see what I've already had. You can click on my "Beer List" and search that, to see if I've had it.

Styles I love:
Sours
Fruits
Wilds
Pale Ale
Wheat
Cream Ale
Porter

@banesong f'in killed it! When I picked up the package at FedEx, I thought they gave me the wrong box. It was a 54 lb monster!

Lots of goodies here that I can't wait to try.

20150727_174324-2.jpg

20150727_174113-1.jpg

@banesong f'in killed it! When I picked up the package at FedEx, I thought they gave me the wrong box. It was a 54 lb monster!

Lots of goodies here that I can't wait to try.

Thanks. I might have gotten carried away. There is a lot of Virginia specific hop love in that package. Enjoy!

No you didn't.

But I'll give you my take on your list, and I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I'm personally not going to go through your untappd list to see what you've had and what you haven't. But then again, I'm lazy.

I gotta agree. Personally, I think the spirit of this thread is that you post a list, make it easy for people to grant. We are all lazy to some extent. Plus, some people may not be all that familiar with untapped and might find that intimidating.

I would love to get in on the EMAW, but with LiquidFlame being in IL...I am sure we get a lot of the same distro. I hope someone grants soon! I am not on untappd yet to look at the list, so I will be patiently lurking to bomb someones porch!

Back