What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this earlier. Forgot to post ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393802531.175263.jpg

Me, a nice Darth Vader Black IPA and my wife a mild citra IPA. Just came in from plowing another 8 inches of snow, currently about 30" on the level. Is it Spring yet.

Just testing a coffee stout I call Inverted Falcon, I'm going to give it more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Damn you, BGBC. Now I've got that tart taste and I'm craving me some hops. One Lagunitas IPA left in the fridge but I said, "only one" today.

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

Damn you, BGBC. Now I've got that tart taste and I'm craving me some hops. One Lagunitas IPA left in the fridge but I said, "only one" today.

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

I do what I can. Having my cascade cider.

Parabola courtesy of Mikeysab - perfect beer for me. LOVE it, thanks MikeImageUploadedByHome Brew1393809336.508598.jpg

Puncheon courtesy of Hawgwild and Prairie Hop I got while in TX. I'm loving everything they're doing. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393809347.872566.jpg

Also a handful of perpetual IPAs. No pics, you've seen them before.

Overall a good baptism party :rockin:

Yakima 291. Peppery and mild bluberry hop character highlights. Reminds me of Pacific Gem some,except Gem has more of a blackberry character. S.N. Piney of course also. And kinda a piney- palate wrecker for a 6.5%er. I know Ill be getting this whole single hop series. Great price as always too.

yakima 291.jpg

Parabola courtesy of Mikeysab - perfect beer for me. LOVE it, thanks MikeView attachment 183284

Puncheon courtesy of Hawgwild and Prairie Hop I got while in TX. I'm loving everything they're doing. View attachment 183285

Also a handful of perpetual IPAs. No pics, you've seen them before.

Overall a good baptism party :rockin:

I always have at least 4 bottles of Parabola in my cellar at all times, my favorite stout of all time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393811820.819695.jpg

This after crushing a 64 of sea hag. Fresh from the brewery. Damn good. Sea hag > gandhi IMHO.

Dont all of you hang me at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Bre

Having a moment of silence for Matt. Not my kinda beer but is worth trying once,and probably great if you like an imperial saison which I may have never had. and has some hard core meaning behind it. Cant take life for granted. And try to stop bitching about the little things so much.Stay safe at work and in life. Much gratitude. Cheers.

burning rosids.jpg

Having a moment of silence for Matt. Not my kinda beer but is worth trying once,and probably great if you like an imperial saison which I may have never had. and has some hard core meaning behind it. Cant take life for granted. And try to stop bitching about the little things so much. Much gratitude. Cheers.

True. I loved the bottle presentation, but also thought it was a very solid brew.
Im having another 15% Skeeter starting season one of Boardwalk Empire, Buscemi is awesome in this.

Back