wOOt Wedding Time!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Reaction score
Not mine though, I've been there and done that. My best friend is getting married in Oct and I've volunteered to supply some (probably most) of the drinks. Hey, its the least a best man can do! Here is the plan:

5-gallons Brandon's Graff on tap.

2-gallons Blackberry wine. already bulked aged 8 months. Need to bottle ASAP if i'm gonna have them ready for oct. Probably gonna use Rossi bottles.

2-gallons apple wine. 6 months old but low-10% ABV so should be good if I bottle now. (probably gonna carb some up and put into champagne bottles).

About 24-12 oz'ers of my IIPA (for the select few).

And I'm torn between and Irish red or a Blonde for the other 5 gallon tap.

Any other suggestions or comments? This is gonna be a small wedding so like ~35-40 people. Not too many heavy drinkers. What do you think? :mug:

I'd go with the blonde.It's a better all around beer for any BMC drinkers.

I would find out if the groom has any wants and brew something he would like. If it is not a BMC friendly beer, buy a 1/4 barrel of Natty.

The blonde will be a crowd pleaser! I make a wit which everybody seems to love. Plus people seem to see a 'dark' beer and immediately don't like it (Irish Red). That should be fun! I'm going to a wedding tonight that is going to have kegs of Stone!!! Can't wait.

The sparkling apple wine will be nice to toast the bride and groom with. I agree, go with the blond, it's more pleasing for the masses.

Make sure the venue will allow home made alcoholic beverages to be served. The reception hall for my wedding would now allow it.

Hate for you to go through all this work and have to settle for an after party!

Latest posts

Back