South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #5!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order shipped today. Should have a working tracking number tomorrow morning when UPS gets it into their system. Usually takes about 5 business days so I am thinking early next week.

Tracking information from UPS says the hops should arrive next Tuesday afternoon. They usually come around my neighborhood at 5-6 PM.

I have a meeting (Iron Hill - Home Brew Meeting) that night so I may have to leave before the truck comes. But if they come before I leave, I will bring hops for anyone that will be at the meeting.

Otherwise, please make arrangements with me to pick up your hops (or meet somewhere) any day after next Tuesday.

I still can't believe that we ordered 65 pounds of hops. We are some die-hard brewers.

Tracking information from UPS says the hops should arrive next Tuesday afternoon. They usually come around my neighborhood at 5-6 PM.

I have a meeting (Iron Hill - Home Brew Meeting) that night so I may have to leave before the truck comes. But if they come before I leave, I will bring hops for anyone that will be at the meeting.

Otherwise, please make arrangements with me to pick up your hops (or meet somewhere) any day after next Tuesday.

I still can't believe that we ordered 65 pounds of hops. We are some die-hard brewers.
is that the Iron Hill in maple shade?

Hops have arrived. How sweet it is. My living room is consumed by nearly 70 pounds of hop pellets (and a few pounds of whole leaf). This is by far our largest group buy for hops yet. We have our work cut out for us if we're going to top this next time.

Anyway, enough blabber. Please make arrangements with me to pick up your hops. Or if you will be attending our Barley Legal meeting on February 15th at Iron Hill, I would be happy to bring them at that time (our meeting was canceled tonight due to weather).

Oh yes....if you are picking up grain in Pennsauken this Thursday, I will be there as well. Just let me know and I can bring your hops then if you so choose.

I'll be in pennsauken thursday night to pick up grain. If you could bring my hops I'd really appreciate it... it would be one stop shopping!

Can you please bring mine to the pickup, as well? I'll also be picking up Bittner22's order (we'll do the splits ourselves).

Thanks!
Adam

Sure, Adam. That sounds good. So I am going to give you all of yours and Mike's correct?

I can grab the hops either Thursday or Friday evening or Saturday morning this week.

Sunday I cant since I will be at the Polar Bear Plunge :cool:

Ferman, can you bring my hops to the meeting Tuesday? I'm going to try to make it out. Not 100%, because I'll be at work, but I'm gonna try. Thanks, Dan

Ferman, can you bring my hops to the meeting Tuesday? I'm going to try to make it out. Not 100%, because I'll be at work, but I'm gonna try. Thanks, Dan

Sure, the meeting has been rescheduled for Tuesday, the 15th of February. Hope to see you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergood View Post
I will be in Pennsauken for the grain p/u tomorrow and can get the hops as well.

Thanks
Sergood - I will bring your hops tomorrow night. Looking forward to meeting you.

One stop shopping, you guys are the best.

Ferman,
Change of plans. Going to come out to grain buy tonight. Can you bring my hops there?

I guess. My parents always warned me that my kids would give me twice as much grief as I gave them. I thought it was a trick to make me behave but now I know that they were right. Why did I have to be such a little PITA when I was younger? LOL

I'm still alive .. just subscribing to get a notice on the next one. Finally have a (sort of) functioning brew method in the house :) Basement temps are perfect right now probably through to June so need to fill the pipeline

Back