Project Suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigB

Reaction score
A guy in my little brewing cult group has 2 sanke kegs that he is offering up. I am obviously going to take them. But, the question remains... What is the most efficient use I should make of them? Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Oh, and the cost factor is important. In other words, I would like to get the most bang for my buck and at the same time keep it fairly inexpensive.

A guy in my little brewing cult group has 2 sanke kegs that he is offering up. I am obviously going to take them. But, the question remains... What is the most efficient use I should make of them? Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Oh, and the cost factor is important. In other words, I would like to get the most bang for my buck and at the same time keep it fairly inexpensive.

Cheapest thing you could do is to sell 'em. I'll give you $25 for both if you pay shipping....:cross:

Maybe a little info on the gear you already have. That would help out as to what you need or may want to upgrade to. Since you already brew I am thinking fermentors.

Back