What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to this and some Forza 4
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399344929.607602.jpg

what? on what and what happened to your shoes man?

Hey my IPA temp was too low, fermentation basically started today. SOB. :( Anyway, I want it to be done!

My IPA didn't take off before I went to be Saturday night, but was going Sunday morning, It was rocking pretty well all day today...might have slowed a tad this evening. A couple more days and then dry hop? Woo hoo!

Finishing off an HB pale ale and then off to bed.

Did a little racking and bottling this morning...the pineapple thing "Tepache" and another half gallon of Murray's Super Easy Cider. I also picked up some White's Fresh Pressed Apple Juice at Harris Teeter...on sale, buy one, get one. So I started another 1/2 gallon...and I added 1/4 cup honey to bump the OG a little, from 1.048 to 1.055, think it was. Pitched about 5 or 6 grams of safale s-04. Not a bad day.

DSC04643.jpg

My IPA didn't take off before I went to be Saturday night, but was going Sunday morning, It was rocking pretty well all day today...might have slowed a tad this evening. A couple more days and then dry hop? Woo hoo!

Finishing off an HB pale ale and then off to bed.

Did a little racking and bottling this morning...the pineapple thing "Tepache" and another half gallon of Murray's Super Easy Cider. I also picked up some White's Fresh Pressed Apple Juice at Harris Teeter...on sale, buy one, get one. So I started another 1/2 gallon...and I added 1/4 cup honey to bump the OG a little, from 1.048 to 1.055, think it was. Pitched about 5 or 6 grams of safale s-04. Not a bad day.

How did the tepache turn out?

Brooklyn Monster 2012 Barley Wine. wanted to show these off. Vander Mill/New Holland collab Puff the Magic Cyser aged in Dragons Milk barrels And Vander Mill collab w/Founders Cyser Van Doom. Cyser aged in Doom barrels.

One of my eMAW beers. Thanks banesong!

Fantastic IPA. I really love the toasty malt character. It works very well with the dank and citrus from the hops.

Yeah... Good, easy drinker. Glad you enjoy.

Coffee, gym. Taking a couple of liver rest days... Big weekend coming up.

How did the tepache turn out?

I think it's going to be good. I have to check the carb today. It's definitely sweeter than what I would normally drink, but I think a Mateo's Shandy 1/2 and 1/2 with a hefe, pale ale, blonde...would be good on a hot day! I'm not excited about pasteurizing, but it's going to be necessary. One pineapple equals 7 bottles!

Definitely coffee this morning.

Coffee. Had to go out to the well house about 30 minutes ago to get the well pumping again as ants had clogged up the contact points. I hate when that happens! Lol

Had to WORK for the water in my coffee and my beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

HB Oud Bruin,almost two years old and almost jo carbonation. From my "memories of yeast" project

1399387268950.jpg

Coffee. Had to go out to the well house about 30 minutes ago to get the well pumping again as ants had clogged up the contact points. I hate when that happens! Lol

Had to WORK for the water in my coffee and my beer!

I couldn't do it. Then again I know nothing about using well water.

Water. Waiting for my 10:15 doctors appt to start. It's 10:50. He's awesomely prompt and has the bedside manner of a burnt tater tot. But he's good at what he does, so there's that

I couldn't do it. Then again I know nothing about using well water.

Water. Waiting for my 10:15 doctors appt to start. It's 10:50. He's awesomely prompt and has the bedside manner of a burnt tater tot. But he's good at what he does, so there's that

Mmmm, tater tots...

Not only drink I decided brewing is more fun than yard work!
I still have more to do, I just won't get as far.
Besides this makes up for watching you drink in the past!
Still on the hefe.

I'm with you.

I slammed down quite a few beers yesterday. I hate checking Untappd sometimes to find out I drank more than I thought I had. Feels good to drink, but that's one of the downfalls to working from home. And once I have a beer, lifting weights is out of the damn question. At least when I force myself to come into the office, I can stay away from the beer and focus on my health (for a few hours :D:D:D ).

I told myself I'd stay dry today. But I plan to leave the office early and go slam a beer or six when I get home. I should really stop brewing. I just can't. :D:D:D:rockin::rockin::rockin:

I'm stuffed. Having an afternoon Coff.

Just returned from a 2 day business trip and found these waiting for me from Remmy.

Your boy from Dirty Jerzy is looking forward to drinking these as he opens untapped for the first time ever.

1399401653714.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399407548.523196.jpg
My extra hops, extra malt, extra grains american light. No longer light.

Patio Ale my hoppy wheat session beer. I usually make clear beers but this is cloudy as its more than half wheat malt and flaked wheat, uses a large dry hops, and uses Conan yeast from Yeastbay.

1399410085008.jpg

Back