What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since it's gone, I can't check, but me thinks so.

I have had about 19 kinds of tea and some emergenC so far today and still feel like hammered dog shcnitz. Thinking I should suck it up and bottle (after a nap) since I'm sure not doing anything useful today.

I feel the same...uugggghhhhhh at the inlaws house but I think I will nap on the way home and have a Green Flash perhaps

TNGabe said:
Well, since it's gone, I can't check, but me thinks so. I have had about 19 kinds of tea and some emergenC so far today and still feel like hammered dog shcnitz. Thinking I should suck it up and bottle (after a nap) since I'm sure not doing anything useful today.
The smiley face avatar?

My chocolate-raspberry stout. Prepping a starter of Conan for tomorrow's brew.
image-37277045.jpg

Channel66 said:
Nope, tx just said he'll be back in 3 days.
This has to b killin NIZZLE and he just got the new brace that he could take off. His type and response speed was on the rise! Foooook, haha

Great feeling, now back to chopping. Haha

I stopped that about an hour ago. I don't want to cut one of my fingers off. Better safe than sorry.

One more beer and I'm done for the day. I feel like I'm up in the clouds right now.

Drinking a litre of water. I need it badly.

Can it be my de la clothes or is it just my de la soul

Channel66 said:
He'll be back in 3 days for those concerned

Concerned? I'm just glad I have three days to widen the gap between his post count and mine. :D

DisturbdChemist said:
I'm holding a collection for the 'free nizzle campaign' please send beer to my address and ill make sure he gets it ;)

Seems legit.

MrNickVT said:
What do you think nizzle is doing at this very moment? Drinking fireball and cider perhaps?

Whatever he's doing, I'm sure he's saying fook. ;)

I said I had my last beer. But I can't stop, so here's another. Cheers, people.

My chocolate stout.
image-310801757.jpg

Yo, my mind is seein through your design like blind fury
I shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes, we lust papes
and push cakes inside the casket at Just wake
It's sickenin, he just finished biddin upstate

Back