Custom labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewster13

Reaction score
Looking for everyones input on custom bottle labels. I would like to put custom bottle labels on my brews. I will probably make a universal label that can be used on any bottle and just put what beer it is on the bottom or on the caps. My question is what is the best label that will not fall off after a few uses? Does somebody design custom labels, cause I aint got much skill on the computer to design my own?

I suggest you use a polyester weather proof label stock; they print wonderfully (very crisp), have a very aggressive adhesive, obviously can withstand condensation and time in ice, and they easily peel off if you want to re-use the bottle.

If you want someone else to do the work there are a few out there that design and print low volume quantities of labels (including my company). Do a search for custom wine and/or beer labels and you'll find a few.:mug:

Latest posts

Back