Swap-O-Rama #3, ANTI LOCAL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished gathering, now pack and ship! Took longer than I thought it would but hoping to ship tomorrow. Can't wait to send these babies! I'm sure my recip can't wait to get it either....sorry for the delay.

JeepGuy said:
I checked the tracking on my original shipment again, just to see what it says now. It actually says "out for delivery," again. Would UPS have removed the non-alcoholic portion of the package and delivered it? Or would they have changed their mind and delivered it anyway? If they're delivering the whole package, then my recipient will get a lot more beer than I had originally planned, as I dropped off the replacement package at Fedex on friday.

I solved the puzzle. UPS took out all of the beer and repackaged the pint glass and the letter. Thanks for reshipping so quickly.

image-673339366.jpg

Go U of A!

Worst part is I think the package made it all the way to my house. Last week the UPS guy stopped in front of my house and I never got anything and didn't see him actually leave his truck.

I'm glad you got the pint glass. I didn't have another one handy when I repacked so I just threw in an extra beer.

I think my sender has the wrong address for me. UPS came down my block today but didn't stop at my house. He drove right by and stopped a couple houses down. So i think my guy sent my package to the wrong house. Or my neighbor was getting a package.

I think my sender has the wrong address for me. UPS came down my block today but didn't stop at my house. He drove right by and stopped a couple houses down. So i think my guy sent my package to the wrong house. Or my neighbor was getting a package.

That'll teach you to let me fill in your address...

mikeysab said:

Ha! Yeah, that's it Mikey.

mine was scheduled initially for today (8/5) but right now is rescheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully that's a good sign, not that they already repacked it :/

I had to wait for confirm to ship. I started packing last night and came up short on bubble wrap. I'm hoping to get it out today, but if not, it'll go tomorrow for sure.

Looks like I was mistaken lol...I thought 8/6/13 was monday. My bad! Four due for delivery today. I have not recieved word of any other shipments being sent, so nothing further to add

Mine just got delivered! Can't wait for my recipient to confirm if everything is ok

Well crap. Chalk up another casualty. Mine was supposed to be delivered to its recipient today but now there's a message that it was damaged and being returned. Looks like its back to the bottle shop to try again.

After seeing all the broken bottle posts, I'm surprised nothing broke... Hopefully you like them, mostly IPA's as I saw in another post you said you were a big hop head.

Cheers!

Im glad mine made it to you safe as well. I couldn't believe that I got a guy in portland... because just I had just completed a trade with a different guy in Portland! I'll rep your iTrader as soon as I get on a real computer and off this damn app.

Im definitely in on this next time, lots of good smaller breweries tucked in this far corner of the country for me to share.

Im glad mine made it to you safe as well. I couldn't believe that I got a guy in portland... because just I had just completed a trade with a different guy in Portland! I'll rep your iTrader as soon as I get on a real computer and off this damn app.

I saw that in another thread i think. You got a bottle of Mega Fauna which is probably the best IIPA coming out of Oregon right now. They were sold out of them last time I went in there.

IS that basecamp IPL?
Great brew if so, and the aluminum bottle is kickass!

Great Haul!!

Indeed it is. Yeah, the bottle is pretty cool. I definitely wish more places around here canned. They are way more convenient than glass.

No package for me.. :(

I did pick up a case of this today.. Found it hiding behind a couple of cases of their regular stuff.

ForumRunner_20130806_182259.jpg

mikeysab said:
Did somebody get a package from me today? The suspense is killin me.

image-677881101.jpg

Got it. All in one piece.

And I have had absolutely none of these. Nice assortment of styles.

Been wanting to try the Resin and the Black Ops. My wife will probably lay claim to the pumking...

Now I have stuff to drink on Brew Day this weekend.

View attachment 140093

Been wanting to try the Resin and the Black Ops. My wife will probably lay claim to the pumking...

From the packages I've seen so far, you got the best box in my opinion. Even better that you haven't tried them before.

Enjoy!

mhurst111 said:

That is one pretty box!

I received my box today! Got a great haul, thanks brewmeister13! I used to live in AZ, but have had only one of the brews I was sent. I'm not disappointed to have it again either!

I'll post a pic once my little guy goes to sleep.

Latest posts

Back