Post Your Best Drunk pics of you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l_019779dbfcb482467d3a71fb54cebbce.jpg

l_22d151f016cc6210bd154f4b79e015cd.jpg

l_2d277dfcd53be7067312be07b365b685.jpg

A few pics of me at Coors convention in Hawaii.

Late one night-
DrunkinHawaii.jpg

This was a big chair-
BigChair.jpg

A mechanical bull kicking my ass-
Meonbull.jpg

Me with Elaine and Diane "The Twins"-
TheTwinsandme.jpg

I had to get in on this. Here is a poor quality pic at my 20 yr reunion. I'm on the left and the others are my 1987 classmates. I won the wig by having lost the most hair since the 10 yr reunion.

20yr_reunion.jpg

Well, technically I was drunk in this pic:

firedup600.jpg

...although the booze had little or no effect. As you might surmise from the tie-dyed shirt and blissed out look there may have been..... ahhhh.... how you say in Engleesh.... other non-yeast fungi on board.

This was en route to the MissionUK show in Dallas (at the arcadia?), around 1990. IIRC, when the guard ask for ID I showed him the outside of my wallet and my college roomdog Allie there held up her credit card, backwards and upside down. He let us in, figuring it was easier not to explain to us at that moment what ID was, what it looks like, and how it's used.

This was the night where I took a shot of everclear and butterscotch schnapps from a candle holder... with wax in it.

SWMBO loves to tell that story. To everyone. All the time.

:drunk:

goldengod.jpg

Now this is a thread I could whore it up in. I have tons of drunk pics. Unfortunately a few of the very best ones I don't have on the computer....I NEED to scan them.

Here's a few:

2woyn92.jpg

Cosmic bowling. I'm the tubby MOFO on the left without pupils

bex06t.jpg

Mine and my buddies joint 21st birthday bash.
After the kegs were empty I found this 10$ bottle of Canadian whiskey on top of my buddy's fridge. I demolished it, along with a quarter bottle of peach schnapps. I drank whatever I could find that night.

149o7b5.jpg

I'm actually sober here, believe it or not. I was the DD.

20qhdi.jpg

I'm the guy passed out.

lookin good at a company party:

other-02.jpg

i have one with me lookin bad at halloween :D i'll post when i find it...worst pic of me ever, seriously...but you have to wait for it...

Back