B4 I am no longer a NEWBE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staffVAJoe

Reaction score
Guys: I want to thank you all:

I now know more about brewing than friends of mine who have been doing this for years AND my recent brews prove it!:mug:

YOU are the best and I hope to be an equal within the next year BUT first I need to know a few things before it is to late to ask.

1. what does "prost this thread" mean

2. if I like to chip-in my 2 cents on a lot of threads is that defined as a "post whore" or is it only when I start new threads?

3. is it O.K. to admit that I enjoy the taste of a cheap malt beer like SCHLITZ and OE or Steel Reserve while mowing the grass or should I keep that to myself?

:ban:I no longer have to sit at home and drink alone... ... I have Lazzy Lamma with me!:ban:

Just chiming in to post whore a bit ;)

Also, if your drinking OE while mowing, do the right thing and put it in a brown bag :)

1. Recommends the thread to others
  2. Only if it's repeated and redundant
  3. No. Well, it's ok if you use it for a lawnmower beer, but you really should brew your own lawnmower beer.

When drinking lawnmower beer, you have to keep one hand on the mower at all times.
It is also sometimes legal if you hold a fishing pole instead..............:)

If you're drinking apfelwein while mowing, please be sure to video it and have the person that picks up the camera post it on YouTube :eek:

If you're drinking apfelwein while mowing, please be sure to video it and have the person that picks up the camera post it on YouTube :eek:

I dont drink afelwein unless the sun is shining b/c it hurts too bad the next morning...

I agree fully with both these statements !!!!!

Apfelwein is for watching someone else mow their or your lawn.
(see apfelwein mistakes) :cross:

brew a nice session beer or just buy tall boys of PBR, High Life, or any other classic BMC ! :mug:

-Jason

When drinking lawnmower beer, you have to keep one hand on the mower at all times.
It is also sometimes legal if you hold a fishing pole instead..............:)

My father actually created a cup holder and welded it to his push mower. If I had a picture I would add it. Consequently it didn't work to well because of all the bumps but he was planning on adding shock absorbers.

He has way to much time on his hands, in HS he made a car with 2 back ends.

Latest posts

Back