Another Pint Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkwudz

Reaction score
Never get tired of saying that! Great forum you have here, think I'm going to hang my hat here for a while and pick your brains. I feel like i have been picking BierMunchers the last few days looking over his old post, he asked more than half the questions i came here looking for.

I am just getting back into brewing after a couple or 8 year layoff, i only did extract back then, so i figured i would go right to all grain while getting back into it.

I have slowly been getting stuff ready.

Over the last week or so i made my brew pot, i'm not as good with the saw or butterknife as BierMuncher:D
Brewing001.jpg

made my wort chiller
Brewing007.jpg

Obviously, the Biermuncher you know and the one WE know are not the same guy. If you followed his keggle cutting plans, your keggle would look much different. ;)

Welcome to HBT! Glad to have you. :mug:

Boston said:
Welcome to the forum from another Billerica boy (BMHS '79)

,79, that would put you about the age of my neighbor, lived there his whole life. You know the Wentworths?

Back