Three Taps Labels - Updated Regularly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeTaps

Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to make a thread for my labels so that I don't have to keep making new ones every time I want opinions. I'll add a reply each time I make a new one, too.

FYI: Need a label? Will work (graphic design for labels) for brew ingredients :mug:

First, my newest:
Label_OatmealStout.png

That is awesome! The only feedback i have is that the outer glow on the logo popout looks much cheesier than the rest of the otherwise solid looking label.

That is awesome! The only feedback i have is that the outer glow on the logo popout looks much cheesier than the rest of the otherwise solid looking label.

I agree with you, however the glow isn't nearly as prominent on paper. It only looks like this on screen :mug:

Good work! Only recomendation is that I might move the oats behind the brown "Brewing" banner... Then use a drop shadow on the banner to pop it off the oats. At least I'd see how that works.

Might not since they're piles of oats, as against spread out flat....

And the newest batch, which I'll be brewing all 4 within the next month:

Chriso's Pecan Scottish Ale
Label_PecanScottish.jpg

Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale
Label_PaleAle.jpg

Lil' Sparky's Nut Brown Ale
Label_NutBrown.jpg

Bee Cave Brewery IPA
Label_IPA.jpg

Back