I finally made it to the garage!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be welcome anytime, open invitation. It's my brothers operation, I just help out whenever I can with bottling and such. This year he bottled a Port that IMO is excellent tasting.

Did you say PORT???????

Ok, outside of beer....and bourbon.....I LOVE PORT!!!!

(not to forget rum, and gin and tonics, and sometimes wine)

Cool!! Reasonable prices! We just did a trip to Niagara. There was one winery we absolutely loved. We will be ordering from them online....The others? meh...Not so much ;)

I'll be looking more depth later into your brother's site. It certainly has the family feel.....It may seem odd, but it takes a good family structured business to make good wine IMO.

Did you say PORT???????

Ok, outside of beer....and bourbon.....I LOVE PORT!!!!

(not to forget rum, and gin and tonics, and sometimes wine)

LMAO! I was talking about Niagara? At the Skylon tower, I asked for the port....The server didn't even know they stocked it! Nobody ever asked for it before....In a tourist trap? I couldn't believe it!.....Yeah, I loves my port too. :)

Cool!! Reasonable prices! We just did a trip to Niagara. There was one winery we absolutely loved. We will be ordering from them online....The others? meh...Not so much ;)

I'll be looking more depth later into your brother's site. It certainly has the family feel.....It may seem odd, but it takes a good family structured business to make good wine IMO.

My brother does it all. His daughters helped a little but one lives in Los Angeles now and the other is in New Zealand going to school. It's strictly a family business. Keeps it simple that way. It's fun tasting blends to see which one he wants to make :drunk:

Hoss, How can I compare the to a summer's day? Would the stench of a rose smell as sweet? Truly, we are star crossed lovers on a road that one day we both shall meet.

Are angels in distress compared to swine? And yet, does that one word sound a bit like wine? Did the gods utter once of the wine? and the wine? Why not, er wine? Wine! WINE! Give me all you bloody WINE dammit!!! (Sobbing uncontrollably)

Hoss, How can I compare the to a summer's day? Would the stench of a rose smell as sweet? Truly, we are star crossed lovers on a road that one day we both shall meet.

Are angels in distress compared to swine? And yet, does that one word sound a bit like wine? Did the gods utter once of the wine? and the wine? Why not, er wine? Wine! WINE! Give me all you bloody WINE dammit!!! (Sobbing uncontrollably)

I'm in pain, I'm laughing so hard!:D Too funny! It must be the British blood we share. I'm sure I can get a discount for the eclectic beer brewers clique :tank:

We could have one helluva party there. We'll have the crazy Scotsman bring his band up (he's about 3 hours away). Wine, beer, port, music, swimming pool, Pool table, darts, gold panning, quartz crystal hunting.

We could have one helluva party there. We'll have the crazy Scotsman bring his band up (he's about 3 hours away). Wine, beer, port, music, swimming pool, Pool table, darts, gold panning, quartz crystal hunting.

Port, beer, wine beer, beer, port, beer, beer, Then a little wine....Quartz crystal hunting!? WTF!!? ...OK then, quartz crystal hunting, beer, wine, port...

Back