Canadian Roll Call!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Whitby, Ontario. Been brewing beer for over 23 years (made wine for over 40 years). Mostly make all-grain pilsners now (my tastes have refined over the years :)

North bay, ON here. We've got the standard Home Depot cooler and turkey fryer setup doing 5 gallon batches that don't last nearly as long as we'd like, lol.

Well I'm in kelowna too and I'm not part of this. What's going on? I've been searching high and low for other brewers
I found Denny, psych and that's it. Anyway awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm going to assume you found us? Sorry been all wrapped up in work and not paying enough attention to my email subs :) if you haven't, drop me a PM and we'll get you pointed in the right direction.

Lethbridge, Alberta, just started a few months ago, I've done 4 kits and two batches of cider, with mixed results.

Didn't see this thread until now.

Checking in from Lacombe, Alberta. I've been brewing on a "beginner" level for a couple years now, mostly from kits (wine and beer), but have started experimenting a little more. Just got setup to keg. Will be trying all grain at some point.

Nice to see a couple of locals.

Victoria BC here! Just getting started. I've just put the finishing touches on my fermentation cabinet. I posted pics of it on here in a different thread. My brew system is showing up early this week.... pretty stoked!
cheers!

Shannon, Québec here, (Just outside Québec city). Originally from Southen Ontario, Posted to CFB Valcartier. Just getting started really (5 brews total) but I'm going big soon, all grain, kegs and a full bar in my basement... Cant wait.

South West Ontario here. Belle River. 3,800 people and 1 traffic light.

Prince George, BC here. About 10 extract brews deep and loving it. Looking to get my hands on some kegs and a freezer to take a little unnecessary work out of the process

I love the snow, bring it on -my wife and kids beside the road outside town yesterday: ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392566604.687559.jpg

GoCanadaGo. Well are we all enjoying it athletes performances so far? I am from southwestern ontario. New to making beer but gave been home vin raging wine for years

I could live with the snow, its the damn cold we`ve had here on the prairies. We had the coldest December in 64 years... God I love Winnipeg....

Hello there!

I'm from Brampton Ontario. The weather is starting to warm up and I'm finally taller than the snow banks at the end of my driveway.

I'm struggling with my homebrewing these days, and I want to get over the hump, so I'm interested in some GTGs or some local events where I can pick up some inspiration/mentorship.

- David.

AG brewer west of Saskatoon. Just started getting a Kal clone built. If anyone is interested in group grain buys or joining a homebrew club in Stoon let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey everyone, i'm a partial mash brewer in Edmonton. I've been brewing about a year and a half. My first attempt was an extract ginger beer, and I was hooked right away. Planning to make the jump to BIAB all-grain this year.

Toronto here. Mostly ciders with a couple of graffs under my belt. I generally hit up torontobrewing.ca who do ship from their online store. Though for some things it hit wine supply stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey guys moved to Calgary AB from Markham ON in September. Currently got a Cascade Blonde on tap, and a Robust porter and small batch of cider fermenting. Shoot me a msg if you ever want to swap a few beer bottles or get any tips on apartment brewing...

Hey everyone, i'm a partial mash brewer in Edmonton. I've been brewing about a year and a half. My first attempt was an extract ginger beer, and I was hooked right away. Planning to make the jump to BIAB all-grain this year.

I'm on the north side, what part of the city are you?

Brewing a Belgian Dubbel on Thursday. I live in Cavan, Ont. just outside of Peterborough.

Hi I'm from Barrie Ontario and just getting into brewing. Starting with extract brewing and hopefully they will taste good enough so I'll jump right into all grain.

Brewing Here in Calgary, AB

Doing Extracts now, but slowly working towards my all grain set up! Soooooon it will be mine

Burlington Ont, brewing two stage all grain with kettle and coolers, and keg carbonating.

Currently have an EPA and a Boddingtons clone on tap, with two versions of the same red ale in secondary staggered two weeks apart and just put a Bohemian lager in primary.

Any other Burlingtonites here?

Langley B.C. here. All grain for more than two years now. Minimum of a 6 gallon batch a week since I started brewing. My friends and family love me.:D

Back