What Would Jesus Brew? (CNN covers the GABF)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA~! I saw that guy there!

And just for the record....I believe that Jesus would brew a Bourbon barrel porter!

Meh...Jesus was a wine guy...But if it was beer it would have to be a barley wine I would think...

What sux is the HE never had to wait to age HIS wines or beers...No just puts his hand on a jug of water and instant excellent vintage...

Arrogant bastard....

Hey wait a minute....I wonder...maybe BK's right...:D

HA~! I saw that guy there!

And just for the record....I believe that Jesus would brew a Bourbon barrel porter!

Meh...Jesus was a wine guy...But if it was beer it would have to be a barley wine I would think...

What sux is the HE never had to wait to age HIS wines or beers...No just puts His hand on a jug of water and instant excellent vintage...

Arrogant bastard....

Hey wait a minute....I wonder...maybe BK's right...:D

jesus-drinks-beer.jpg

Oh...my god....

You find it all in the webz....

thebeerean.png

jesus_beer.jpg

TheBeerean.com - The Beer Blog read by tens of Christians everywhere.

WWJB

We all know the story. Jesus is a huge wedding party. People are eating and drinking and having a great time. But all the sudden the booze start running low. Jesus’ mom pleads with him to help out. Jesus being the man that he is takes over 100 gallons of water and turns it into the best wine these people ever tasted. The man know how to keep a party going.

So here is my senario for you. Say Jesus showed up a modern day fiesta and the kegs are starting to run low. What would Jesus brew? In your mind, what would be the best tasting beer that Jesus could work his miracle on? Would it be a nice summer ale? Would it be a dark lager? We know it wouldn’t have the word light on it, but what would the label say. So state your case for the Brew Master.

Interesting stuff...

Did Jesus get buzzed?

Me, I figure he'd head over to the Brooklyn Brewery, pick up a few Local 1's there, and then head over to Grimaldi's for a slice of REAL pizza before gettin' down to business.

Belgian beer and Brooklyn pizza. It doesn't get any closer to heaven than that!

Nice looks like he is going right for the Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout :)

:ban:

Latest posts

Back