Hello from Brazil!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fogareu Br

Reaction score
Hello for all!!! :mug:
In spite of my difficulties with the language, it is very good to read all of the experiences written here.
I still don't make my beer, but I am building a "HERMS" and reading a lot to I respect to enter in this world also.
Next week I will be with a master brewer taking a course and, with everything certain, starting from December I will make my first beer.
For all that are already part of this world, believe that you are a very big source of inspiration, everyday I visit dozens of sites, pictures, recipes, etc. and soon I will write my experiences here also.
Cheers!!!
Rubens (Fogareu)

Awesome! Great to have you here, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

On a lighter note, we were just having a discussion about "tangas." It appears they may have a Brazilian origin. Search the site in the non-beer related sections for details... Cheers!!! :mug:

Fogareu Br said:
Hello for all!!! :mug:
In spite of my difficulties with the language, it is very good to read all of the experiences written here.
I still don't make my beer, but I am building a "HERMS" and reading a lot to I respect to enter in this world also.
Next week I will be with a master brewer taking a course and, with everything certain, starting from December I will make my first beer.
For all that are already part of this world, believe that you are a very big source of inspiration, everyday I visit dozens of sites, pictures, recipes, etc. and soon I will write my experiences here also.
Cheers!!!
Rubens (Fogareu)

Difficulties with the language???? It appears that you have a better grasp of the English language than most of us that post here!!! Welcome!!

Latest posts

Back