What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-0

Seriously. Wheels completely fell off

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393090185.942319.jpg

Finishing my last cup of coffee for today and cleaning up from the roasting I just did. Think I'm getting my equipment and timing figured out. Gonna send some out to my mom for her birthday since she doesn't enjoy beer

1393091744559.jpg

Finishing my last cup of coffee for today and cleaning up from the roasting I just did. Think I'm getting my equipment and timing figured out. Gonna send some out to my mom for her birthday since she doesn't enjoy beer

Nice! I've been wanting to do this, but I don't think my wife can handle one more hobby from me.

uhy9egus.jpg

From Right to left. Uncle jacobs, avery tweak, BCBS, vanilla noir.

Going to feel good today

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

I see a picture of the outdoors and when I don't see snow, I think it's and old pic from summertime. Nice beer by the way.

uhy9egus.jpg

From Right to left. Uncle jacobs, avery tweak, BCBS, vanilla noir.

Going to feel good today

Seeing that is more difficult than I thought it would be. I can't believe I'm missing that. I will never attend a wedding again if it interferes with drinking good beer.

I see a picture of the outdoors and when I don't see snow, I think it's and old pic from summertime. Nice beer by the way.

It's not an old picture. It's a breezy 67F here. Lol love the south

Seeing that is more difficult than I thought it would be. I can't believe I'm missing that. I will never attend a wedding again if it interferes with drinking good beer.

wish you could come. So I don't have to sit here by myself. Got a lot of good stuff and really is not busy at all.

Nice! I've been wanting to do this, but I don't think my wife can handle one more hobby from me.

All you need is a popcorn popper that doesn't have a mesh bottom, I picked one up at a thrift shop for $7... Got 4lbs of green coffee for $20 and am in business. It's way cheaper than beer!

All you need is a popcorn popper that doesn't have a mesh bottom, I picked one up at a thrift shop for $7... Got 4lbs of green coffee for $20 and am in business. It's way cheaper than beer!

I might could get her to be okay with it since she does like coffee a lot like I do. That's how I was able to get into cheesemaking. She loves cheese, I make her cheese, she's happy. :D

It's not an old picture. It's a breezy 67F here. Lol love the south

wish you could come. So I don't have to sit here by myself. Got a lot of good stuff and really is not busy at all.

Wish I could too. Maybe I can talk my wife into blowing off the reception and heading to Petrol. Not likely, but it never hurts to suggest. ;)

I might could get her to be okay with it since she does like coffee a lot like I do. That's how I was able to get into cheesemaking. She loves cheese, I make her cheese, she's happy. :D

That's how I get my ladies. "Sup gurl? Want some cheese?"

Homemade cheese is awesome and easy though. Nothing like making fresh mozz for pizzas.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

That's how I get my ladies. "Sup gurl? Want some cheese?"

Homemade cheese is awesome and easy though. Nothing like making fresh mozz for pizzas.

Been thinking about doing cheese

Been thinking about doing cheese

Do it. Ultra easy and quick. Kind of fancy for dinner guests to see. Use good milk. We have a somewhat local dairy where I can get grass fed cow milk which makes great cheese. If your state allows it, get unpasteurized. Goat milk is also great if you can find it.

At SWMBO'S brother's house drinking from a growler of Wolaver's coffee porter. Also brought a growler of Flying Bison Scotch Ale that was free with a growler fill, as well as a 22 of Diabetes. Giddyup!

1393098647283.jpg

Head that just won't quit... That's what she said.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393098759.435274.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I really enjoyed Sneaky Pete. Picked one up on a vacation to Virginia.

Anybody had Alaskan Sentinel Rye or Taku River Red ale? Trying to decide on which one for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just got back from lunch w/SWMBO at Harpoon. Cuban sandwich washeddown nicely with a Leviathan IPA and a Black IPA. Goodies to go cost more than lunch. Silo distillery serving nice samples next door. 60 miles from Stratton house, but always worth the trip.

Nursing the tail end if a cold, keeping on top of 3 little kids while the wife is out of town, trying to finish this stupid business tax return and attempting to drop a couple of lbs...but this was calling my name

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393105044.344752.jpg

Two bottles of my ESB while I make a fresh salsa.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393105391.973213.jpg

Everyone point and laugh at me for admitting this but I have to tell how damn good this worked. I was desperate to clear my sinuses so I tried a neti pot. It not only cleared my nose out, it ended all of my cold symptoms instantly. I'm not kidding. This is the dumbest thing in the world...but it works. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a visual:

neti.gif

Everyone point and laugh at me for admitting this but I have to tell how damn good this worked. I was desperate to clear my sinuses so I tried a neti pot. It not only cleared my nose out, it ended all of my cold symptoms instantly. I'm not kidding. This is the dumbest thing in the world...but it works. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a visual:

neti.gif

So you're now snorting stuff? ;)
Onto another scotch ale with dinner

This Hoppin' Frog Barrel Aged Oatmeal Imperial Stout is some good stuff. Initially it seems like it is going to be way to warm (I'm sure from the whiskey barrel) but the harshness never materializes. It's very smooth.

So you're now snorting stuff? ;)
Onto another scotch ale with dinner

Salt water, yes. I'm the type of person who has to be in extreme pain to take an asprin, so you know I was in bad shape to try that ridiculous thing. I went from "I want to die" to "I feel 100%" in about 2 minutes. I am amazed.

EDIT: This RIS will probably put me back into wishing for death.

Nursing the tail end if a cold, keeping on top of 3 little kids while the wife is out of town, trying to finish this stupid business tax return and attempting to drop a couple of lbs...but this was calling my name

Sent from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee!

And suddenly the world was a much better place! :)

Back