What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic of Old Chubs...

1392344263511.jpg

Still nursing this Hop Devil.

Contemplated starting Archer over from the beginning.

Then I realized there's a Season 5.

Got to go out to eat with swmbo while her mom watched the kids and started with my first ommegang Hennepin, then had a sampler that included a local pale ale, a founder's oatmeal stout, a victory ipa (hop devil?), and a SA rebel ipa. Followed up with an ice cream sundae at a candy shop.
Now onto water at home as I'm wayyyyy too full.:cool:

1392345872862.jpg

1392345895752.jpg

Not working tomorrow. Driving the family to Chicago for the weekend. So, it's DIPA night. Went from Hopslam to Ruination. Should have done it the other way around. Hopslam is a tough act for Stone to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Fatheads Hop JuJu. It won gold medal at GABF 2013 for Imperial IPA. Bottled today. Holy crap is it delicious!

I can't find anything about it I don't like. Tropical fruits, citrus, pine, slightly dank. It really hides the 9% abv very well.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392347244.219006.jpg

Ended up getting called at 7:30 to work again to audit data. My fault, I saw an error and that pretty much meant I had to do the audit. The report didn't come until 9, which pissed me off. I'm still working. :mad:

Drinking the rest of this awesome Choklat.

Having a quick stout HB tonight...doc appt in the morning, so I need to sleep tonight. This is one of two bottles left from my first stout brew.

DSC04146.jpg

Back