Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, STFU about missing starters.

Brady is third string/practice squad? Really? What'd you guys do, clone Marino and Elway? And while we're on the subject of third string/practice squad, that's exactly who sealed the deal against the Pats.

Being completely honest, I hope the Ravens curb stomp the Patriots next week and the Bills completely spoil your season after that. Because, let's be real, this Phins team isn't going to lose to the Bills or Jets. Nothing would be sweeter than the tears of Patriots fans after being denied the division title and a spot in the playoffs.

Just being completely honest... no one cares

Butthurt much? I hope this loss is bothering your team as much as it is you. It must suck to realize your team is actually beatable. Embrace the whole Homo inferus bostonensis (inferior hominid from Boston, for the Latin illiterates) thing, it'll make the pill of the Patriots' complete disintegration go down so much smoother.

LOL!!! Delusions on grandeur much?? Haha!!! Wow dude. You were teeth-clenching beatin off after Brady tossed that pick weren't you? Wow man... You should try to find a hobby... Take the edge off a bit maybe.

Crap. Sorry. How does the whole "cage" thing work? Am I supposed to already HAVE a cage? Do i have to get one? Is that something I can pick up at Lowes or do I have to special order one on Amazon or something?

Trying to think... I bet you Moto had a cage. He definitely strikes me as a cage kinda guy. Moto... work up a shipping quote on a cage for me if you don't mind. Freight!! None of this "if it fits it ships" top dollar crap. He didn't sound TOO definitive about WHEN I needed to get in it so I think I have time for freight shipping.

finsfan said:
Woah woah woah! We ALL know this title goes to acid boy
Nah. He's not really creepy as much as much as he still just doesn't get the thread. This other one... those posts just scream of "i'm wearing the neighbor's cat's severed head as a beanie cap while I throw Turkish daggers at pictures of Tom Brady". Just a haaaaaaaaair too much hate over football. A touch. Maybe a smidge.

Brady is third string/practice squad? Really? What'd you guys do, clone Marino and Elway? And while we're on the subject of third string/practice squad, that's exactly who sealed the deal against the Pats.

Being completely honest, I hope the Ravens curb stomp the Patriots next week and the Bills completely spoil your season after that. Because, let's be real, this Phins team isn't going to lose to the Bills or Jets. Nothing would be sweeter than the tears of Patriots fans after being denied the division title and a spot in the playoffs.

Brady can't catch his own passes. We've lost guys people have actually heard of before. You lose a couple of losers to a bullying scandal? Haha. Yesterday was as close as you're getting to a playoff win.

Brady can't catch his own passes. We've lost guys people have actually heard of before. You lose a couple of losers to a bullying scandal? Haha. Yesterday was as close as you're getting to a playoff win.

Linemen are not superstars, of course you dont know who they are. That actually helped our team and guys are in now that probably should have been earlier. Our running game was non-existent before that scandal and has greatly improved since then

finsfan said:
Linemen are not superstars, of course you dont know who they are. That actually helped our team and guys are in now that probably should have been earlier. Our running game was non-existent before that scandal and has greatly improved since then
Relevant

finsfan said:
Your linemen suck and your running game sucks. Only reason Phins won was the ridiculous PI flag on Fletcher. Gift wrapped game a la Goodell because he hates the Pats.

Your linemen suck and your running game sucks. Only reason Phins won was the ridiculous PI flag on Fletcher. Gift wrapped game a la Goodell because he hates the Pats.

Most of your games seem to be won or lost by PI calls. Maybe dont let it get that close and it wont be an issue.

PS we did return the favor that last drive and you couldnt get it down, Pats fault not Goodell's

In other news, Gronk is showing support for the TGCFTTOTPHC (The Greatest College Football Turnaround Team Of The Past Half Century) :D

1450860_10151935033261263_1964934007_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure you just made that up Moto. I mean... WTF is a "stage of fandom" anyway? And how could "blame the refs" be one of those stages?

The whole thing is terribly suspect.

I would like a link that shows that as fact.

Have you guys seen how awesome Russell Wilson is this year? He's breaking records every time he farts or coughs. God damn is he good. Way better than any other quarterback after two seasons....ever! Marshawn Lynch still runs harder than your pussie RBs. I know because the redzone told me so.

I'll take your complaints off the air...

HoppyDaze said:
Have you guys seen how awesome Russell Wilson is this year. He's breaking records every time he farts or coughs. God damn is he good. Way better than any other quarterback after two seasons....ever! Marshawn Lynch still runs harder than your pussie RBs. I know because the redzone told me so. I'll take your complaints off the air...

... and we'll all pay more attention when they actually win something.

It was tough being a steelers fan last night. I don't mind being a lions fan tonight. They have sucked for so long they are like the Bills of the NFC.

HoppyDaze said:
No, just making it to playoffs is an accomplishment, right? Your crew of Chowdas have been preaching that for a while now....

Five appearances.... Three wins

Zero appearance... Zero wins.

Game, set, match! Now go back in your cage!!

HoppyDaze said:
Those numbers just ain't right... My cage only has one opening and its at the bottom. Who designed this thing?

(Whispering). I think this is the point where you mock me by reminding me how much appearances and wins the Ducks have.

Oh. Crap. That's right. Nevermind. Forget I said that.

Back