I Disapprove

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Writing checks anywhere that there is a line of people. Once I went to a grocery store and a lady wrote a check, over the course of 3 or 4 minutes, for just a few items. The next day I went to a different grocery store and got behind.................THE SAME DAMN LADY! I swear, and how did she pay? BY FRICKING CHECK!

I agree with the check writing. Debit cards and online bill pay are just so much more convenient. I rarely use more than a dozen checks a year anymore.

yep.

checks are for old people

cash is for drug deals

I remember that I used to get behind guys in line, because they had cash. Now I get behind women under 60 because they use the card.

Yes, check writers are the worst, but guys with cash are almost just as bad.

I carry an emergency $20 in my phone and am otherwise cashless except for the odd country fair, cash bar, or drug deal.......;)

I remember that I used to get behind guys in line, because they had cash. Now I get behind women under 60 because they use the card.

Yes, check writers are the worst, but guys with cash are almost just as bad.

I carry an emergency $20 in my phone and am otherwise cashless except for the odd country fair, cash bar, or drug deal.......;)

I use paypal for drug deals now.

I disapprove of sports broadcasts, that I am uninterested in, going into overtime and preempting what I wanted to see.
I disapprove of CABLE and Commercials!!!!

Why pay too much to have someone tell you what to think?????????(commercials)

BUGGAR THAT!!!

Front-of-the-line passes at amusements parks. WTF? Just to be clear: Papa and/or Missus Moneybags brings the litter of spoiled, whiny brats to the park and because they just can't be bothered with waiting with the commoners in something as barbaric as an organized freaking line, they instead get to bypass all of that and look down upon the peasants as they get on the rollercoaster/pony ride/whatever the hell else they want before those that actually patiently waited their turn. That is the kind of thing we want to be teaching our kids? No little Timmy, patience doesn't matter, not as long as you are better than everyone else. Once you are above them, your time is much more valuable and so you shouldn't be expected to play by the same rules. They don't matter like you do.
What is frustrating isn't that people are able to buy these front-of-the-line passes, but that people - especially parents, for their children - would actually think it is acceptable to do such a thing. Learn patience. It will only benefit you in life. And seriously, it's an amusement park, not the emergency room, not a failed liver, not a collapsed lung. You can wait a few minutes.

It why I'm dropping mine is August or September and switching to streaming everything.

ROKU is awesome for the $.

Front-of-the-line passes at amusements parks. WTF? Just to be clear: Papa and/or Missus Moneybags brings the litter of spoiled, whiny brats to the park and because they just can't be bothered with waiting with the commoners in something as barbaric as an organized freaking line, they instead get to bypass all of that and look down upon the peasants as they get on the rollercoaster/pony ride/whatever the hell else they want before those that actually patiently waited their turn. That is the kind of thing we want to be teaching our kids? No little Timmy, patience doesn't matter, not as long as you are better than everyone else. Once you are above them, your time is much more valuable and so you shouldn't be expected to play by the same rules. They don't matter like you do.
What is frustrating isn't that people are able to buy these front-of-the-line passes, but that people - especially parents, for their children - would actually think it is acceptable to do such a thing. Learn patience. It will only benefit you in life. And seriously, it's an amusement park, not the emergency room, not a failed liver, not a collapsed lung. You can wait a few minutes.

F*CK THAT!!!

I would never go to that park again.

I'm going with an Apple TV primarily because I'll be able to wirelessly stream anything from my iMac to it.

I disapprove of my hospital's billing department. They have a 3 week billing cycle. That's 3 weeks from the day the bill is printed until it is due. By the time it arrives in the mail, that leaves two weeks to pay it. If I'm at a conference when it arrives, cut that down to one week.

Also, the geniuses decided that even though my wife and I have the same insurance, we must have seperate billing accounts. So I have to create two different electronic bill payment accounts.

Front-of-the-line passes at amusements parks. WTF? Just to be clear: Papa and/or Missus Moneybags brings the litter of spoiled, whiny brats to the park and because they just can't be bothered with waiting with the commoners in something as barbaric as an organized freaking line, they instead get to bypass all of that and look down upon the peasants as they get on the rollercoaster/pony ride/whatever the hell else they want before those that actually patiently waited their turn.

I just read a story about this at Universal, a $299 VIP pass for backstage access and unlimited line skipping. I loved the quote from the Universal spokeswoman, "We have received no complaints from our existing customers."

Disney has a little known $360/hour (minimum 6 hours) VIP pass, unless you do the black market "rent a handicap" for ~ $50/hour. The two people I saw with Disney handicap passes on an exposé on the "rent a handicap" did not look even slightly handicapped.

What about rubber nipples? Perfectly appropriate in reference to children up to a certain age. Also, doesnt kegging equiptment have a part called the nipple?

i disapprove of pictures being taken down without getting to see them or having them sent to me. not that i want to see them, i just feel left out.

I dont see how there meant for children to recive nourishment from

I suggest you do some research into the biological process involved. Then you would know how they are meant for children to receive nourishment. ;)

i disapprove of pictures being taken down without getting to see them or having them sent to me. not that i want to see them, i just feel left out.

I agree, it is particularly bothersome in the old DIY threads.

I disapprove of summer colds.

Just when I get over the sneezing and itchy eyes of spring allergies, I become a 24-hour nonstop snot factory because of this cold.

When I'm sick n the winter, I can just pile on blankets until I'm warm. Doesn't work in the summer. The parts that were under the blanket were sweating like crazy. The parts uncovered were freezing cold.

Had to drag my ass into the office for a meeting this morning. The AC was out. 78F at my desk with no air movement. Got my stuff done at the meeting and went back home.

Back