Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you off your soapbox yet darwin? Miami actually has a shot of being good this year unlike the jets, i can understand why you are upset

By good, do you mean another 7 - 9 season? You're not going to knock NE off the top of the AFC East and I think Buffalo is just as good as Miami. I'll take the 2 win season we're going for and watch the Jets draft another defensive lineman.

Guys, guys.... C'mon. You're losing focus here and really missing the point here... and that is that the Pats are dramatically better than BOTH of your teams (probably combined).

How about that mighty 2012 Miami Dolphins team that finished a grand total...wait for it....wait for it!!!....one game better than the Jets.

Or better yet, how bouts we compare both teams over the last decade, say 2001 - 2012:

Miami:

Regular Season: 88 - 104.
Playoff Appearances: 2
Playoff Record: 0 - 2

NYJ:

96 - 96
Playoff Appearances: 6
Playoff Record: 6 - 6

Keep running with the buttfumble jokes. I can't hear it over how much the Dolphins have sucked, continue to suck, and will forever suck. Oooo...I'm so scared of a marine mammal wearing a football helmet. Come and get me Dolphin. Oh wait, you can't, because you're a marine mammal and I live on land where football is played and beer brewed.

Let's add another team to the numbers: (2001-2012)

GB:

122-70
Playoff Appearances: 9
Playoff Record: 8-8
Super Bowl XLV Champions

Guys, guys.... C'mon. You're losing focus here and really missing the point here... and that is that the Pats are dramatically better than BOTH of your teams (probably combined).

Please. You subtract Brady from that team and you're looking at an 8-8 team at the very best. So you finally have a solid RB? Congratulations. You have no TEs worth speaking of, your receiving corps is a joke without Brady making them look good, and your defense is league average at best.

GB:

122-70
Super Bowl XLV Champions
Today 10:58 AM

Please, we're comparing crap teams who disappoint year in and year out, not championship quality franchises. Come back when you next have a losing season.

Please. You subtract Brady from that team and you're looking at an 8-8 team at the very best. So you finally have a solid RB? Congratulations. You have no TEs worth speaking of, your receiving corps is a joke without Brady making them look good, and your defense is league average at best.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

That's adorable.

At least you're trying.

Did anyone see that play? The guy was on his knees acting like he lost a contact and williams leg flashed in front of his face and he decided "FOOTBALL" and rammed his shoulder into his knee.

Looney (wow, really?) clearly moved to put his shoulder on Williams' legs, but "rammed" sure looks like hyperbole to me. Having been drilled on "playing to the whistle" to the point that it's dripping out of his ears, I can't blame Looney (seriously?) for putting a block on an opposing shirt...

Cheers!

I was just playing with terminology. But it was a stupid football play that hopefully he's fined for. If you can't hit a qb like that shouldn't be able to hit anyone like that.

I guess I'm gonna have to be that a$$hole.

Patriots since 2001:

146-46

Playoff Appearances: 24
Playoff Record: 17-7 including 3 Superbowl victories

*please note the combined total playoff appearances of the Packers, Jets and Dolphins is equal to the Patriots playoff wins.

He waited for the chance and then rammed his shoulder into the players knee. It was obviously an intentional attempt to take him out of the game and possibly the season.

Patriots since 2001:

146-46

*please note the combined total playoff appearances of the Packers, Jets and Dolphins is equal to the Patriots playoff wins.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

I think it's pronounced, "dats right btches"

Patriots since 2001:

146-46

Caught blatantly cheating: 1
Legit titles: 0
Dicks sucked: Thousands

Patriots since 2001:

146-46

They have 0 Superbowls not cheating

You forgot to mention that part

Marshall Faulk seems a little bitter about it

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...atriots-cheated-the-rams-out-of-a-super-bowl/

Depends on the jersey he's wearing

I thought we were talking about in-game. Not practice... I figured by now they'd just throw in the towel and eliminate all hits on a QB. I mean, as it was last year you have to send a courier notice 10 minutes in advance to the other team to let them know you plan on tackling him right?

Lack of seriousness aside... I see the Bills are going all in on the undrafted kid from WSU who went 4-22 to start week one against the Patriots. While I realize WSU is absolutely god awful... I can't help but wonder what the line on that game is. How many TDs you think I'm safe spotting there Cape? 5? 6? Triple digit win?

Patriots since 2001:

146-46

HOLY CRAP!!!! You guys made it to the playoff round 24 times in 11 seasons??? How is that even possi... oh wait, I forgot, you guys cheat. Carry on.

I thought we were talking about in-game. Not practice... I figured by now they'd just throw in the towel and eliminate all hits on a QB. I mean, as it was last year you have to send a courier notice 10 minutes in advance to the other team to let them know you plan on tackling him right?

Lack of seriousness aside... I see the Bills are going all in on the undrafted kid from WSU who went 4-22 to start week one against the Patriots. While I realize WSU is absolutely god awful... I can't help but wonder what the line on that game is. How many TDs you think I'm safe spotting there Cape? 5? 6? Triple digit win?

ForumRunner_20130827_104711.png

Wow. Just wow.

Either

1) you're THAT stupid. Or
2) that is the dumbest joke in this entire thread.

Either way.... Derp

Or better yet, how bouts we compare both teams over the last decade, say 2001 - 2012:

Miami:

Regular Season: 88 - 104.
Playoff Appearances: 2
Playoff Record: 0 - 2

NYJ:

96 - 96
Playoff Appearances: 6
Playoff Record: 6 - 6

Darwin's ORIGINAL post on the matter involved YEARS in which the playoffs were reached, otherwise the number for NYJ would be 12, not 6. Hence, your fellow patriot couldn't follow logical reasoning and extrapolate what his reference numbers should be.

GB:

122-70
Super Bowl XLV Champions

Othwise, GB playoff appearances would be 16, not 9. Do you follow? Or is your brain so bogged down it is having trouble keeping up? :cross:

@Punity... If I didn't play it out as serious your joke wouldn't be that funny to begin with so suck it up and quit being such a damn baby for crying out loud.

@Punity... If I didn't play it out as serious your joke wouldn't be that funny to begin with so suck it up and quit being such a damn baby for crying out loud.

Have to have a sense of humor first I guess. Dont worry some are born with it others just suck. But don't worry we won't hate you here.....well except Cape.

Back