What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up kids?! I've been off the HBT wagon. It's all good tho. Yinz haven't missed much.

Killing a couple fingers of Talisker single malt while I watch Trading Places! #totally80s #ihatehashtags

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

#heybuddy

Huh. Nobody's asked me to adopt polar bears on my TV. They have polar bears in TX?

Of course we have polar bears in Texas. Why wouldn't we?
I haven't seem it in a while, but they did have a commercial asking for donations for the polar bears. And promising some polar bear conservationist shirt or tote in return. What I want to know is who is going to use that goofy stuff they send. If anyone ever sees me walking around carrying a polar bear tote, you have my permission to punch me Billy Klubb style.

Everyone is asleep but me here. Yes. Drinking another tall grass beer and watching house of cards. LOVE this show.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393038536.327220.jpg

#heybuddy

#missedyouthemostgabehowsyourventuregoing

Of course we have polar bears in Texas. Why wouldn't we?
I haven't seem it in a while, but they did have a commercial asking for donations for the polar bears. And promising some polar bear conservationist shirt or tote in return. What I want to know is who is going to use that goofy stuff they send. If anyone ever sees me walking around carrying a polar bear tote, you have my permission to punch me Billy Klubb style.

If you ever adopt a polar bear,

Ok. I've got nothing for that. Just don't keep it in your house. They're mean bastards.

Just finished this from a local brew pub, not my style but my wife wanted a sip of one and I had the remaining 11oz...

Earlier tonight for the first time I had a Bengali tiger and lagunitas sucks purely based on the number of pics on here

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

1393038690135.jpg

kitchen sink brew from my last brew last spring- used the rest of a little of a lot of grains up. I call it a Black IPA/Foreign extra stout hybrid. Its delicious and even one of my better brews. Good hoppiness too. Think I had something salty or a greasy coating on the glass (must have been the boys doing the dishes-grrrr) as the head quickly disapated on it opposed to all my other bottles of it which had a rich creamy head. Dang its been almost a year since I brewed beer now. Still have some meads and a pyment going though. As well as some aging bottled fruit wines. And a JAOM which is somewhat young still and delicious. Think I may have to break a few of those out this weekend.

IMG_20140221_211301021.jpg

Got a gnarly scar but all good, had a small infection from the stitches being in for alil longer to heal but other then that all good to go. Having a nice night cap tonight

Ouch! What'd you do to yourself?!!

Water. Working tonight which blows. Hoping to get a growler fill of some fresh squeezed tomorrow if they tap the keg.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got a gnarly scar but all good, had a small infection from the stitches being in for alil longer to heal but other then that all good to go. Having a nice night cap tonight

Chicks dig scars.

Still nursing this Oasis. In the words of Remmy, got a good buzz going right now.

Drinking some rogue . Santa's secret stash I thinks. Not a brewery I usually buy from but the bottle shop priced it to sell 1.99 a bomber. Its actually not bad. Pretty sessionable

Sent from richard simmons' living room

This is surprisingly good. The smoke is pretty light and plays well with the sweet scotch ale. Courtesy of SWMBO's business trip!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393041498.908265.jpg

Ouch! What'd you do to yourself?!!

Fell of the trash can when I was turning off Christmas lights and came down on the corner of a bench, turned out to be the name of the beer I was was going to brew that day lol 26 stitch ipa

Fell of the trash can when I was turning off Christmas lights and came down on the corner of a bench, turned out to be the name of the beer I was was going to brew that day lol 26 stitch ipa

Glad you're ok! But captain obvious says you're not supposed to do that!!

How does that compare to Ghandi? I have been curious. The bot seemed super floral, which I liked

Sent from richard simmons' living room

I just got to try sea hag this week. I said to myself, "is this ska modus hoperandi or is it dry dock hop abomination". All three are good hoppy IPA.

When I tried ghandi, I didn't have any instant 'similar to X' thought.

Don't know why but I'm drinking a Coff now. Planning to get smacked come Monday or Tuesday at lunchtime.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393043241.127895.jpg

Back