What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fourth HB DIPA. Damn, I'm buzzed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396377915.591462.jpg

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Got asked to stay an hour at work. Caught a promotion today before i even started. Lol. so that's good over night switched to mornings manager in training due to me being an Eagle Scout and the head guy liking my work ethic during training. To bad all this is happening at walmart

Its thier Deviant Dales. Like a super hoppy DIPA.. I dont like it too much onion/garlic for me but if you like hops you will like that

Interesting. I never got that and really enjoyed it, if it's fresh. Then again I do eat onions on everything. Love the place, but it's hard to know the age at Total Wine unless it's printed on the packaging.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396381562.636628.jpg
Belgian quad brewed with plums. It's rich and complex and tasty and a little boozy since it is 10.2% ABV. Exactly what I was in the mood for and of course I have to drink this one out of the chalice. Kind of wishing I had picked up the 4 pack instead of a single. This has to be be the best American brewed "Belgian" I've ever tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Left work early to grab KBS - scored 2 bottles with no wait.

Now, celebrating with a Sierra Nevada Blindfold black IPA while I begin the project of refinishing my vertical smoker.

Just hammered my home brew ESB after 4 home brew DIPAs. Done for the day! Nightcap!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396387604.854608.jpg

Left work early to grab KBS - scored 2 bottles with no wait.

Now, celebrating with a Sierra Nevada Blindfold black IPA while I begin the project of refinishing my vertical smoker.

I passed on it today almost $6 for a 12oz bottle. no thanks

Oskar Blues Gubna. Great beer for the rainy California day. About time we actually had some rain. Damn good beer too. Finally found it today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396389264.230819.jpg

I passed on it today almost $6 for a 12oz bottle. no thanks

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396389215.801966.jpg
I got both the Ovila quad and saison for that same $6. Saison is really lacking carbonation but the aroma and flavor are nice lots of Belgian yeast character. I would buy this again

Second water. Trying to get rid of this ridiculous buzz.

Second water. Trying to get rid of this ridiculous buzz.

Hahaha. You do all that work to get the buzz, and now you are trying to get rid of it?? Water is always important though. Makes tomorrow so much easier.

Found Sam Adam's Escape Route & Momma's Little Yella Pils from Oscar Blues @ Giant Eagle today. Escape route is a pils with more color,a little sweetness like my hybrid lagers,but crisper. Nice!

I'll be the first to admit that I was pretty skeptical about this one but I was wrong. So if someone wants to send me a ton more cans, I wouldn't be sad at all. :D mini workday brew day.

View attachment 190088

I buy it by the flat for a good reason.
You are not that far away :).

Oh, I have Troegs here too.

Saw Dales Pale and this next to it. Was tempted to buy and try but never heard of it.

I think it is a decent American Pils.

DC Brau corruption while doing plumbing.

Now this. Trying to get through the 6'er. And it's good but probably won't buy again. Waiting for the Giants game.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396395000.902872.jpg

What do you think about there spring bock? That stuff flys off the shelves here and I'm not really sure why

Back