• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Fort Collins Keg cutter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseHair

Reaction score
Just like the title says im looking for someone in Fort collins who can cut my keg top and drill the holes for my sightglass and ball valve. we can discuss compensation. cash or beer your choice.

thanks

When I was looking to have my kegs cut I posted an add on CL in the wanted section looking for someone with a plasma cutter. I had a guy respond that said he could do it for me and just to pay him what I felt was reasonable.

I paid him like 20 bucks to cut 2 kegs, but it also only took like 5 minutes.

As for the holes, I have Kobalt step drill bit that I have used to drill many holes on my brew rig that you can borrow if you have a drill that will work.

Hope that helps some.
Chromados

When I was looking to have my kegs cut I posted an add on CL in the wanted section looking for someone with a plasma cutter. I had a guy respond that said he could do it for me and just to pay him what I felt was reasonable.

I paid him like 20 bucks to cut 2 kegs, but it also only took like 5 minutes.

As for the holes, I have Kobalt step drill bit that I have used to drill many holes on my brew rig that you can borrow if you have a drill that will work.

Hope that helps some.
Chromados

yeah some guy who said hes cut them before messaged me through CL. if he doesnt have the stuff to drill the holes for some reason ill message you and see if i can borrow your bit.

thanks

Z

If that guy falls through I have an angle grinder and a few wheels you could borrow. I also made a jig out of PVC for a nice, perfect circle :)

Not sure if you've heard of this Co-Op, but they have a plasma cutter there. My friend owns it and it going to be helping me cut my keg and drill some holes once he fills the tanks. I can let you know when it is ready, won't cost you a dime unless you'd like to donate. A great place for building anything if you lack the tools too. PM me if you're interested

Not sure if you've heard of this Co-Op, but they have a plasma cutter there. My friend owns it and it going to be helping me cut my keg and drill some holes once he fills the tanks. I can let you know when it is ready, won't cost you a dime unless you'd like to donate. A great place for building anything if you lack the tools too. PM me if you're interested

I actually remember reading something about that yeah let me know when they are ready.

Back