Beer Ingredients in Ottawa/Hull Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anOriginalName

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm a new brewer in the Ottawa/Hull area and was wondering if anyone knows a good spot for buying hops/yeast? I've checked out Defalco's and they have a limited supply when it comes to that stuff.

I've been refereed to nikobrew.com by some fellow brewers but would like to find a local shop if possible.

I know we have quite a few Brew on Site places around here...any of them have a good supply?

Why not join us at The Members of Barleyment ( site seems to be down for some reason right now ) We do bulk orders and a lot of our members are from Ottawa, Hull, Gataniu ( sp ) and surrounding area.
Send me a PM and I'll direct you to a local member out there.

There are no good shops in or around Ottawa. Defalco's is as good as it gets and that is sad. I was in there last week looking for Carapils and the owner was trying to tell me how hard it is to get. I kinda rolled my eyes and decided I was done giving them my money.

If you are as sick as I am then you can drive to Montreal. There is an excellent place in the east end where I will go now and then. There is also a shop in Bais D'Urfe that looks pretty decent but I haven't gone yet myself.

Baie D'Urfe:
http://www.cachettedubootlegger.ca/indexe.html

Anjou:
http://www.biereetvin.com/english/english.htm

BooBoo, I'm sure I tried to join the MoB a few weeks ago but I never received my registration confirmation.

Hemsworth.

BooBoo, I'm sure I tried to join the MoB a few weeks ago but I never received my registration confirmation.

Hemsworth.[/quote]

PM sent. It seems like the website itself is down right now and Alan is looking into it.

Latest posts

Back