rhizomes available at Freshops now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas0420

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email from Freshops stating that their rhizomes are now available. Pretty good selection! I picked up a few just now to experiment with this year!

i was going to buy some from a canadian site friday, but when i logged in it said they were already sold out:(
rhizomes were only 2.00 each and shipping for 2 was 5.00
when i checked freshhops they were 4.50 and i would have to pay a 15.00 certification fee to get them shipped to canada over and above the actual shipping.
i guess i don't get to try growing hops till next year:mad:

it was lazy acres hopyard in nova scotia.
what is the website for richters mr x.?
maybe you have saved me a years waiting
update:
thanks mr x i just ordered 6 plants from richters, 3 cascade and 3 hallertau:ban:

Oh, their website had said they wouldn't have them ontil the 20th. Good thing I saw this post. Time to gather up my pots and get ready to pre=plant them!

:mad: I ordered 2 Sunbeam and 2 Tettnanger rhizomes and received ONLY 1 OF EACH! I received all 5 hop twine bundles though. I will have to call them tomorrow before I go into work.

They responded back but they are out of Tett... :( but shipping the sunbeam and a replacement of choice and I picked Magnum. Nice people :)

Latest posts

Back