• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FoodSaver Special

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggage

Reaction score
Copied from Dealsea.com:

FoodSaver is offering 40% off one day sale. Add your item to cart and enter promo code "Z0FEXXX" to see 40% off. Offer valid today 4/15 only.

Thanks for the heads up I was just about out of 8" rolls for all those great hops on the way. Saving 40% on something you are about to buy is always great.

Thanks again

yea it does.....

and now I have to face the dilemma whether to spend $85 on a foodsaver, plus free hand sealer and free shipping. Damn you!

:) Don't blame me. Blame the marketers. I have the same problem anytime I buy an iPod or laptop. 200 bucks more for twice the space...AHHHH!!!...

Awesome deal. Thanks for posting this. I've been out of bags for a while. When you order multiple rolls, you get a discount on top of the 40%. I just ordered 8 rolls for $33 bucks. In the store I can't even get 3 for that price.

Killer deal - stacks with 30% volume discounts when you buy more than one bag pack (8 packs gives 30% and the coupon another 40%!!)..

My checkout (plan is to replace and give away my 3825 with the Gamesaver):

FoodSaver® GameSaver® Turbo Plus $179.99 1 $179.99
FoodSaver® WineSaver™ Stoppers $8.40 2 $16.80
FOODSAVER® Vacuum Zipper Quart Bags $3.83 5 $19.15
FOODSAVER® Vacuum Zipper Gallon Bags $3.83 5 $19.15
FOODSAVER® Vacuum Zipper Bag Adapter $4.80 2 $9.60
FOODSAVER® Quart Bags $5.03 8 $40.24
FOODSAVER® Gallon Bags $5.03 8 $40.24
Subtotal = $325.17

Great, I'm glad everybody used that coupon up. If you can't find anyone else to give that away to, I did just plant my first four rhizomes...

;)

Back