Go Chargers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rammelkamp

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself, I am from San Diego (hence the title).

I will be starting my first batch in the next week.

Wish me (and the Chargers) luck!

Welcome and good luck to your team......until you play the Bears!

I'll be pulling for Philip Rivers (NCSU) until he faces the Patriots. Then I hope Bruschi & Co. rip his head off. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Come on, now! Philip's having a great year, though the occasional bad game which won't go over well in the playoffs. However, he really thrives in high pressure situations and having LT in the backfield could make me look good.

Good luck with the batch! Unfortunately it won't be ready to drown your sorrows next sunday... Go Pats!!!

Actually, it should be a damn good game... and Go Pats!!

Welcomr to the forum - aqnother Pats fan here, and I have to say that San Diego is probably the team that scares me the most in the postseason. Whover did NOT vote LT-for-MVP (he only got 44 out of 50 first place votes) ought to have their voting rights taken away, by force if necessary. I love Drew Brees, but he's no LT - and whichever two nimrods voted for Peyton, well...

Even though I'm from Jersey, I did live in Boston for a number of years and loved it. It's still my favorite city on the planet (and I've been to quite a few). None-the-less I'm a die hard Red Sox fan (I HAD to be in Boston on Oct. 27th, 2004) and I'm definitely a Patriots fan; so in the name of good cheer, I'll say "Welcome Aboard" and "I forgive your Chargers loyalty".

Thank goodness for beer! What an unbelievable game! Going into the weekend, I considered this the Super Bowl and wasn't disappointed! Obviously the games must be played, and who really knows, but I figured whomever won this will be champions...:mug:
Don't feel bad, I expect you guys to be contenders (plus?) for a while to come! And I anticipate a good rivalry as well ( I'd say good luck, but feel it will haunt me :D )

It wasn't ment to be.

Who would have thought that an interception by McCree (Chargers Safety) would allow the Pats to win.

Go Colts!

New here. Brewing in Nampa,ID.
It wasn't just Mcree. The penalty on Florence was unacceptable.
Should be good motivation for next year.
After the game, I went and bottled my second batch. A nut brown ale. Mostly a generic recipe from the local shop. My first batch was an oatmeal stout. Still not carbonated yet after two weeks in bottles but it does drink well. Have five six packs left out of 8 and I'll be giving one of those away. I might start another brew tonight. I just can't seem to get enough.

TCHDNSD said:
New here. Brewing in Nampa,ID.
It wasn't just Mcree. The penalty on Florence was unacceptable.
Should be good motivation for next year.
After the game, I went and bottled my second batch. A nut brown ale. Mostly a generic recipe from the local shop. My first batch was an oatmeal stout. Still not carbonated yet after two weeks in bottles but it does drink well. Have five six packs left out of 8 and I'll be giving one of those away. I might start another brew tonight. I just can't seem to get enough.
Sounds like you are getting hooked. :mug:

Welcome to HBT!

Rammelkamp said:
Go Colts!

WTF!! I was nothing but gracious and that is your response? and people say the north east is rude! Wouldn't it be better to barely lose to the Super Bowl champs then to always wonder?;)

and welcome TC...

Back