What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on my second helping of Sam Adam's Imperial stout, after having one of my IIPA's. I guess its just an imperial pint night! My next quarter of classes starts in 8 1/2 hours though, bleh.

a cold glass of horrible tasting work.............

Yeah just finishing up the coffee my wife made me as I left out the door :(

Got a nice Northern Brewer black ipa waiting at home and my raspberry experiment stout is just starting to get conditioned and ready to drink too so the day will end on a brighter note at least.

Great balls o' fire... They have Hopslam and Double Trouble on tap too.
So... Dreadnaught, then Hopslam, then we'll see how I'm feeling!

[Update: Have to save the Double Trouble for another time. Maybe tomorrow. :)]

I'm about to finish THIS glass:

DSCF7047.sized.jpg

This is my first homebrew with what I can call "lacing" of the glass, I'm not a big hop lover but this brew really seems to have hit the mark. At least I think so?

I just finished a big project for school that I've been working on all weekend. It's time for a beer or two and it looks like tonight is a good night for imperial stouts. Let's see what I get to...

First up, Moylan's Ryan Sullivan's Imperial Stout

I've had this bottle probably for about two years now, so it should have a little age character on it.

Time for one of my own. I still have several bottles of the 8.8.8 Imperial Stout hanging around, so it's time to pull another one out.

Finishing off a long day with an Oskar Blues GUBNA, so far I'm loving it. Great hops, not too bitter and a great smooth, rich taste/feel.

I'm saying Sayonara Sucker to Tax Day 2010 with an Oh Brother Tripel from Two Brothers Brewing Co. I got this one a while back in a swap or secret santa exchange.

Back