What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reppin' HBT with the glasses I got almost six years ago. This is good. Picked it up on my Long Island trip.

1404350588335.jpg

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

If you have not tried Boulevard's Saison Brett from their Smokehouse series, then you absolutely must do so, now, right now....like stop reading this sentence and go get a bottle!

The bottle looks like this:
View attachment 208875

And the contents are friggin amazing!
View attachment 208876

You really owe it to yourself to try this stuff. Seriously, why are you still reading? :confused:
Go!

Hmmm, that's weird. Never heard of it....

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

If you have not tried Boulevard's Saison Brett from their Smokehouse series, then you absolutely must do so, now, right now....like stop reading this sentence and go get a bottle!

Oh, good thing I picked up a bottle tonight then. Don't think I'll be drinking it for a little while tho.

Drinking the Berliner now though.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404351426.090239.jpg

A fish seemed to have survived my camping weekend. Wife is at a Goo-Goo Dolls concert (no, I'm not joking), so I'm determined to drunk more beer than her, despite being home with the kids. Difference is, she doesn't work in the morning...

Hahaha. Sounds like a solid plan! The goo's are our homer band, and I couldn't get into them.
Having a strawberry blonde.

Smooth, caramel...not getting much bitter/hops. Easy to drink. I think I still prefer a little more carb than you get from nitro, but I like the creamy head. Nice body, coats the tongue. Interesting.

DSC05048.jpg

DSC05049.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404355593.044723.jpg
This was a bit of a gusher. Infected for sure. I tried it anyway. Now I know what people mean when they say 'band-aid' flavor. Drain pour....my wife is going to think I slammed that one :)

Smooth, caramel...not getting much bitter/hops. Easy to drink. I think I still prefer a little more carb than you get from nitro, but I like the creamy head. Nice body, coats the tongue. Interesting.

That looks amazing.

Feeling Fat and Happy. Just ate about a pound worth of slices off a swiss cheese burger fatty with some beer. The storm is rolling in so it is going to be a good night for sleeping. I may decide to not go to work tomorrow. I am going to sleep so hard. Night alkies.

Hopthermia, Alaska Brewing Co.

BTW, I have not had caffeine in almost 20 years. Pisses my wife off that I can have 2 Enjoy By's and be up and ready to go in minutes in the morning. But, I always make coffee for her, which wrinkles out the edges.

View attachment 208917
This was a bit of a gusher. Infected for sure. I tried it anyway. Now I know what people mean when they say 'band-aid' flavor. Drain pour....my wife is going to think I slammed that one :)

Sorry man. I kinda knew it was over carbed but not infected when i had it. First can out and already a problem. Hope they correct and wont let that happen again

Sorry man. I kinda knew it was over carbed but not infected when i had it. First can out and already a problem. Hope they correct and wont let that happen again

No worries. Their Broken Bridge dunkleweizen that you sent was good.

For no particular reason, other than it looked good when trying to organize my basement, I finish the night with this...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404362356.937085.jpg

Some of that hoptumum finally hit the shelves here.. and I'm disappointed. Nice hot alcohol flavor with minimal hop aroma and flavor. Not like I remember last years

1404363256280.jpg

so minding my own business at home when a buddy calls asking to meet up at bar down the street. Wife says yeah go I need to study for a test tonight anyway... One founders centennial IPA, and one odells myrcenary later I'm home and remember I still need to make a starter for Fridays red white and brew ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404364304.355942.jpgbetter pour a HB pale ale ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404364362.264484.jpg

My Andy's Mint Chocolate Stout, only a couple bottles left. Brewed a year ago and it's exactly how I want it now. Sooo tasty. 10% milk stout

Back