Dramm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
This must be the place...watched Carlos Mencia (again)...I think he's great and takes full advantage of the situation. White comedians couldn't get away with half the *hi* he delivers...

Anyway, tonight he mentioned that Reggie Jackson wasn't black...his segment was on "outing the beaners". I did a Google search and found out he's half Puerto Rican and half Panamanian...not that it matters...:drunk:

I guess it only matters in the fact that he portrays himself as Mexican.

I've only caught bits and pieces of his show, and wasn't terribly impressed.

Ive seen him in an semi-serious interview a while back. It was like the guy couldn't speak on his own without reverting back to his stand up dialogue.

He's funny yes.....does it get old? yea after a while.

magno said:
I guess it only matters in the fact that he portrays himself as Mexican.

He plays Mexican but he was born in Honduras with a German father and Mexican mother and raised in LA by his Aunt and Uncle.

Hippie said:
I think he is pretty damn funny...

Ditto. Taking stabs at all ethnicities makes it equal. However, anyone see the skit where Jesus, Moses, Buddha etc are all in the ring fighting? He didn't have Mohammed in there. Probably wanted to avoid the whole Jihad/beheading thing.

desertBrew said:
Ditto. Taking stabs at all ethnicities makes it equal. However, anyone see the skit where Jesus, Moses, Buddha etc are all in the ring fighting? He didn't have Mohammed in there. Probably wanted to avoid the whole Jihad/beheading thing.
I saw it. It was a hoot. He had an excuse why Moe wasn't there.

Back