Finally Back To Homebrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMK_BREWER

Reaction score
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME TIME COMING!

I began home brewing at age 21 using the good ol' Brewers Best eguipment kit. This of course was only the beginning. After a large number of batches, brewed in rapid succession (mmm beer), I decided to expand to better and much bigger equipment.
blah...blah...blah...blah.....
Anyway...I became the assistant brewer and pilot brewer for a local micro. After a year I was offered a brewers position for another micro(mo$ much better beer!!!). Hell yeah I took it... But I soon became a father ...and brewers hours are not conducive to parenting when one parent works a different shift...blah...blah...went back to school for computers ...blah...blah... stopped brewing :( ...blah...blah... after 7 years I'm back :rockin: and looking to learn and relearn all I can...and of course make and drink Great Beer :mug:

Cheers

Humm, this story sounds a little familiar. Maybe I read it on this board or it was a drunken flashback from another life. Either way, welcome back to the jungle. May your re-entry be joyful and painless. As for a bigger system, well, blah, blah, blah.

Welcome friend!

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME...I WILL BE GLAD TO CONTRIBUTE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN I CAN... BUT I THINK THAT MUCH OF MY CONTRIBUTION WILL BE IN THE QUESTIONS/DILEMMAS :confused: THAT I HAVE... STARTING WITH THE BUILDING OF A STREAMLINED 1/2 BBL BREWERY...HEADIN' TO THE EQUIPMENT SECTION.:mug:

Back