What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to pour some of my APA (the only thing sessionable I have on hand) while my strike water heats up for my rye saison.

Allagash Black

image-339467355.jpg

Ridire said:
I like the dark color. I should paint in my area.

There is a Irish Pub in Somerville MA called The Burren, which has traditional Irish music in the front room, I wanted to copy the color of that room

j1laskey said:
There is a Irish Pub in Somerville MA called The Burren, which has traditional Irish music in the front room, I wanted to copy the color of that room

My name starts with Mc, so I guess mine is somewhat of an Irish pub? I have a map of Ireland at my bar, showing where the clans are from, but I've never actually been.

I need to get in on some trades around here. I don't know half of the **** you guys talk about...and I really want to try a Ghandi-Bot.

You are in the land of a million beers my friend. You have enough trading Ammo in/around the Detroit area to start slinging trades at any time! :cross:

FermentNEthinG said:
You are in the land of a million beers my friend. You have enough trading Ammo in/around the Detroit area to start slinging trades at any time! :cross:

I know. Which is probably why I haven't done it yet...there's so much local I'm yet to try.

The head on my home brew Sculpin just lingers and lingers. ****ing awesome. Liquid crack.

image-3532449876.jpg

My kayak trip got cancelled, but my contractor called saying we could start moving appliances into the new place tomorrow. I'm looking forward to moving and settling down, I'm not cut out for apartment life.

They asked what we were moving in for appliances, I think he thought i was kidding when I said;

3 full size refrigerators
3 25 cu ft chest freezers
1 5 cu ft chest
1 dual door soda case
Propane range
1 convection oven
Industrial Washer and dryer

He replied "it's your electric bill not mine"

The basement in the new place is finished but I had them leave it open space, half stone tile, the other half wood floor, going to be designing my brewery and bar down there, can't wait. But first I have to build a nursery, not sure what I'm more excited for haha.

Drinking a Baxter brewing stowaway IPA.

If anyone sees a pit bill running around in the woods, it's mine!!!! Smacked!

Back