Ever wonder what 10 year old Budweiser tastes like?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernik

Reaction score
My aunt passed away last December. None of us ever realized how much of a hoarder she was. 7 months later, we are still sorting through her condo.

Anyway, one of the first revelations on her hoarding was in the fridge. On the bottom shelf, way in the back, was a 12-pack of Budweiser cans. The Born On date was in 1999.

It didn't taste like piss, which is my usual opinion of Bud.

Actually, it didn't taste like much of anything. Water and something vaguely beer flavored. No bitterness at all.

On the plus side, we found a case of wine left over from my wedding. At least that aged well.

I found some Bud in the back of my old mans garage fridge when i was about 12. It was one of those old school cans. No born on date, nothing. Hell, it even had a tad of rust on the bottom. My buddy dared me to shotgun it. I damn near puked but it was my first buzz ever. :cross: Ahh, good times.:tank:

Latest posts

Back