Colorado Brewing Systems Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anmetcalf

Reaction score
So it was time for me to upgrade to a boil kettle that would suit my needs. I did a ton of research and had determined how I wanted to set it up, what size I wanted, and connections I wanted. I then started to look around and found a lot of options, but only a few options for someone that wants a welded kettle.

After multiple email with a few different people I decided to go with Tim from Colorado Brewing Systems. He was quick to answer any questions I had, and I was able to configure the kettle to my liking. My only real concern at the time was that there wasn't a lot of his kettles out there that I could get reviews on. But I had heard good things and he seemed like he really stood behind his products.

I had heard some say that they didn't think his welds were up to snuff, well the ones on this kettle are beautiful. I ordered a 15 gallon e-kettle style kettle with a 3 piece ball valve, dip tube, thermometer, sight glass, and a port for an electric element.

20150927_141021_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_141046_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_140942_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_140412_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_140323_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_140317_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_135831_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150927_135802_Richtone(HDR).jpg

I also had a similar experience to Anmetcalf. No one sold a kettle that looked just right for what I wanted so I went looking around to people who would make a custom kettle for me. After talking with a several vendors and looking at online reviews I went with Colorado Brewing Systems.

The 2 custom built kettles from Colorado Brewing Systems just arrived and they look fantastic. I really could not be happier how they came out. All the welds are expertly done.

I give them 2 thumbs up to both their products and their service! :tank:
I recommend them! :mug:

Back