Issues with Brewers Edge Controller 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nwalesmith

Reaction score
I have a Brewers Edge Controller 2 and I am having issues. I hooked it up today to my Keezer and set the temp at 36 degrees. It appeared to be working and the Keezer dropped to the required temp...then the issues started happening. The unit appeared to be resetting constantly. It keep clicking on and off and displayed a message "co3". The temp was all over the place.

I can't seem to get the unit to reset with unplugging it and then the issues start again...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

What did you set the temperature differential for? Do you mean the controller restets all the time or does the freezer short cycle? Where is the temperature probe located? Have your tried submerging it (the probe) in a container of water or moving it away from the sides of the freezer?

The diff is set for 5 and yes, the controller resets every couple of seconds. I have not tried the water thing, do you think that will help?

Back