Need a partner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does a partnership entail? Are you looking for a business partner, or something like a CSA partner? An investor, or someone actively involved?

I think a hops CSA where users buy hop shares sounds pretty cool, and I bet you'd get a lot of bites here.

A mix of investor and working partner would be the most desirable.Your idea of a Hop CSA is really great.Cheers Glen

Glen, do you sell your hops through Seven Bridges? I bought some organic cascade hops through them from a Colorado hop farm, so thought it might be yours. If it was, I love those cascades! Really outstanding.

And I'd really be interested in a CSA arrangement on an organic hop farm - that is a great idea.

Amelia and Seven Bridges are great supporters of the farm.Colorado hops on their site are mine.Coors is the newest entity on the farm and are using my Hops in their AC Golden Brewing Cos ,Colorado Native .Even the glass is made in their Colorado facility they boast 98% Colorado ingredients in the Beer.Dan only 14 hr days it was 16 to 18 here and sleeping on a cot in the dryer getting up every hr.Where is your dedication ?Family,last girlfriend bailed and one I did not even knew I had left before I could turn here into a slave to the farm. Cheers to GVH for getting through another year!!!I am going to put a link on my website to good counseling sites in each state on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.Topic Hops ,no sarcasm allowed HA Cheers Glen

We are doing a Backyard Brewing series Introduction and hop ripeness are on the forum (backyard brewing and hop ripeness) u tube cohopfarmer or cohopsfarmer Cheers Glen

Dan only 14 hr days it was 16 to 18 here and sleeping on a cot in the dryer getting up every hr.Where is your dedication ?Family,last girlfriend bailed and one I did not even knew I had left before I could turn here into a slave to the farm. Cheers to GVH for getting through another year!!!I am going to put a link on my website to good counseling sites in each state on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.Topic Hops ,no sarcasm allowed HA Cheers Glen

Nope, never picked for more than 10 to 12 hours straight. Then another 2 hours for me to load everything into the oast, set up my drying calcs and then off to bed. OCD is right. The rest of them gave me crap for spending so much time taking measurements, but now I can fairly well predict drying time based on Temp and RH. That means I can sleep in my own bed instead of on the air mattress by the oast.

Man, it will feel good when the last shipment heads out and we can kick back for the winter...yeah right. I have to increase our storage space by 5 to 6 times for next year's harvest and triple our oast space

You make it through the season in 1 piece?

Back