32 qt Turkey Fryer DEAL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure you can post that and it's appreciated. Seems like a good deal. However, you might have to dissable the timer function. Use the search function as this is a rather common nuisance with these units.

seems like a good deal. Though the pot size might be limiting for some folks who want to do larger boils. Sam's Club has good prices on larger pots, if you have a sam's club card that is. :) If I had seen this three weeks ago, I would be ordering this. However, I have the SP10 from Amazon.com and a 40qt al pot from sam's. Total price for me was $80.

Did my first brew in it Saturday. Worked well. Sturdy legs heavy for it size. Standard aluminum pot. I liked the "rail" adds a bit of safety to the pot on the stand... but I only installed 1 of the 2 rails.

Had one boil over - because I fumbled getting to the regulator as I saw the boil coming up, but I caulk that up to inexperience with the setup.

I guess my only con would be the timer. YES it does shut off the burner after 20mins, and it was annoying. BUT it definitely can be disabled.

I am going to try to disable it soon. If so, I will post results.

Did my first brew in it Saturday. Worked well. Sturdy legs heavy for it size. Standard aluminum pot. I liked the "rail" adds a bit of safety to the pot on the stand... but I only installed 1 of the 2 rails.

Had one boil over - because I fumbled getting to the regulator as I saw the boil coming up, but I caulk that up to inexperience with the setup.

I guess my only con would be the timer. YES it does shut off the burner after 20mins, and it was annoying. BUT it definitely can be disabled.

I am going to try to disable it soon. If so, I will post results.

Thanks for the update. Man, I really hate being a dumb American who is too stupid to operate a burner without a timer to turn it off for me. But having someone take care of us seems to be what many want.

Latest posts

Back