• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mash tun pay it forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emorris

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
looking to pay it forward to a new all grain brewer have a 10 gal cooler with most fittings but willing to get the rest to help a nub into all grain my time and money to finish setting up cooler you just help with some labor . paying it forward is all I ask. It is a home depo cooler. ball valve and only missing inner nut and manifold. I will buy fittings and pipe to finish as per my specs. if interested send me a pm. The best help is the one one one I have gotten so just looking to help grow the hobby.:ban::mug::rockin:

So far all I done is 2 one gallon extracts. Large all grains seem intimidating to me. I do want to do larger batches but extracts seem easier (safer) way to go,

I posted this to my home brew club's message board in Lake County IL. Hopefully someone looking to jump into all grain picks it up.

Hello there, Im in real need of a mash tun and a fellow brewer sent me your pay it forward thread. I was hoping that it was still available. Please let me know if it is. Thanks so much. Cheers!

hi, I am new to his thread. I'm also a few items away from brewing my first all grain batch of Brew. I see you had a free mash run you would like to pay it forward. If it's still available I am very interested. Thank you for your time

I just did my first all grain Sunday 3 gallon batch, in a 5 gallon mash tun I was given by my manager. I would love to do my second batch in a 10 gallon...

Cleaning out the brew room o also have a filter housing and new charcoal filter

Another nub here still trying to piece my all grain system together. I am interested in the water filter if it hasn't been spoken for yet!

Thanks!

Back