Good places in Naples, Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eanmcnulty

Reaction score
Visiting my parents in Naples, Florida. Does anyone know of craft beer bars, brew pubs, or breweries I need to chdeckout? My brother-in-law left a case of Heineken in the fridge from when he visited, and my dad is expecting me to drink it. Can't get down more than a couple. Help!

There is a Total Wine in Naples, which has a great selection. Bar wise, I'm not really sure.

I was just on Marco Island and stopped at the total wine in Naples. It had a good selection. One long, long rack of craft singles. Picked up the stuff I couldn't get in NY, some of the Cigar City 750s and they had the Cascade sours. Their website inventory seemed pretty accurate.

Do not go to the Marco Island brew pub, their beer is terrible. I read the reviews after I went and think I remember seeing its the only brew pub in the Naples/Marco area.

Old thread but future Naples beer bars searchers...check out The Pub, 9118 Strada Pl in Naples. It's in an upscale (aren't they all in Naples?) shopping center, the Mercato Shops. It's an old English pub with tons of British beer and at least 20 craft beers. Their website is expericencethepub.com/naples

Just giving my two cents from living here. Naples is a tough nut for craft beers for sure...hence why I homebrew!

Jdauria is right The Pub is good and for a long time the only game in town. A close second is South Street southstreetnaples.com/ they have a pretty decent selection and rotate often.

One brewer new to the game here is Naples Beach Brewery naplesbeachbrewery.com. We visited his shop and he is close to opening...wont serve but will distribute his craft to the local area.

I thought naples beach brewery was going to do growler fills?

If you are in north naples, Hurricane grill in Coconut Point has a pretty decent selection.

Good point about Hurricane Grill...will check it out for sure.
Not sure about the growlers at Naples beach brewery he did not mention it. Florida growler laws are wacky at best. Industry standard is 64oz (1/2 gallon) but it is not legal in FL. Florida. FL restricts growlers to 32oz (quart) or 128oz (gallon) which makes no sense to me.

Yeah, that is some old ass redneck law. Something about anything over 32oz being too much for a serving or some nonsense, and anything over a gallon is considered bulk like a keg. IDK lol

I am going to post this in a couple places so I apologize for that in advance but I know there are people out there to drink with. I have a growler of Cigar City Apple Brandy Hunahpu's that I want to drink this weekend or sometime next week. Have a bunch of other stuff to crack open for a legitimate tasting. My wife is preggers so can't drink with me and we are here on a temporary basis as we moved back from Europe recently which also means I haven't brewed for a while. looking for some beer geeks to share with. Live in Naples, can host something. Will be driving from RSW Sat night so could meet in Ft Myers. contact me at [email protected] and hopefully we can get something going.

Back