Bloomington, Ind.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosunbrew

Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to be in Bloomington, Indiana all next week. Does anyone have any recommendations for bars/breweries/music? Upland Brewing looks promising... I'm really hoping to listen to some good live music and drink good beers. I'll be staying close to downtown. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Upland is pretty good. If you go there, try the Nuthugger Brown Ale. It's one of my favorites (they also have some good IPAs).

Only thing in Bloomington I'm familiar with is some local caves. I've forgotten half their names now. I'm sure some of the local kids go to a couple of them with backpacks and flashlights to drink beer.

Come on over to upland! We just tapped a hefe that isn't bad too. Shoot me a message when you get in town and if I'm free I can walk you through the brewery.

For music check out the bluebird. Another good bar is Nicks english hut. Search around online, there should be something going on around here.

Brum- Sounds great! I'll definitely message you when I'm in town. I'm looking forward to spending some time at Upland checking out all the beers.

Back