Philadelphia Restaurant Equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trinitone

Reaction score
Saw this on Craigslist. Looks like this guy has a bunch of stuff for sale including some sinks, beer/wine glasses, scales, etc. It might be wort checking out if you're in the area. Sat 12/9 from 10-2. I'm going to check it out, so let me know if you might be there. I'd love to meet some HBTers in person.

trinitone said:
Might have something to do with that Troeg's Mad Elf I've been drinking tonight. :drunk:

lol : It is 3pm here and I have a thirst that is going make getting up in the morning more difficult than normal :D ...have a HB in the fridge which is just about to make the ultimate sacrifice and then it will be the pub across the road at 4pm, get picked up at 4:45, home by 4:55, just in time to get to the fridge for 5pm - official starting time :). The only HB work (or play) I am going to do tonight is to come up with a brewery name with some beer names to go with it. Tough job but somebody has to do it

:mug:

Back