What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hefe bomber.

White house homebrew!! Who is watching this?

How is this? I checked the white house official recipe but couldn't find an easy way to convert to all grain because I don't think they provided vital stats and I'd rather just use my normal process.

Fancy glassware, better than a shaker pint maybe.. Super delicious wish I had more than just this one 12 oz.

WP_20150201_001.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422829329.195835.jpg
Luckily found a use for that Bud Light Lime I bought last weekend for guests who didn't ****ing drink it.

Pork shoulder marinated in garlic, cumin, chili powder and citrus. Braised in bud light lime w orange slices and onions.

Bout to shred it. Not sure after that. Wife says nachos

I see you are a fan of Kate and Mim Mim.

I am. Only when I'm fugged-up.

View attachment 253338
Luckily found a use for that Bud Light Lime I bought last weekend for guests who didn't ****ing drink it.

Pork shoulder marinated in garlic, cumin, chili powder and citrus. Braised in bud light lime w orange slices and onions.

Bout to shred it. Not sure after that. Wife says nachos

I want to @billy-Klubb you. Wow. I have four NY strips but am opting for the Ribeyes tonight for sandwiches.

Chasing the last of the cobwebs. I wish I could get the clarity of the Nugget Nectar, but happy with the carbonation and lacing. It's still a touch green, but it isn't too far off the real deal.
View attachment 253345

Looks about the same color!

Having a water so I can regain my composure and walk to get another beer in a bit.

Another house Pale then an unnamed fruity mixed drink at the bar. Back home and on to some Hop Juice. Yummy. Bout to fire up the grill. Chicken thighs been marinating all day.

IMG_20150201_170508.jpg

Back