What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking my Super Session Ten Fidy Leftover Milk Stout.

P1000945.jpg

My house IPA.
Home after 11 days away...2oz in the keg the whole time. DH'ed and carbed to perfection. My weekend starts now.....

IMG_1860.jpg

Did you just use a filter on a picture of a beer named no filter?

I se what you did there! :)

The answer is up to you. I did "illuminate" the picture since the flash would have added too much glare, so I opted for no flash, which was too dark, hence the illumination. Thanks for totally ruining my masterpiece of a photo!!

Edit: Jerk face!! ;)

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Pouring myself a Sticke Altbier, and bowing my head in shame. Hell's apparently frozen over when the Wizards are going to the playoffs and the Caps probably won't...

I se what you did there! :)

The answer is up to you. I did "illuminate" the picture since the flash would have added too much glare, so I opted for no flash, which was too dark, hence the illumination. Thanks for totally ruining my masterpiece of a photo!!

Edit: Jerk face!! ;)

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Does this look like a jerk face? :p
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396405413.416680.jpg

Lancaster Brewing Pale Ale...I'm puzzled. Beer Advocate peep say this is decent, less like a APA and more like an English bitter. My first impression was bitter, but not in a good, hoppy way. It was more "metallic". And I thought that English bitters were actually NOT "bitter"...and this definitely is bitter. And I'm getting a little malty sweetness, but no heavy hops aroma. I'm just confused, but I keep drinking it...trying to figure it out. So much so, that I almost finished it, scratching my head, before I took the photo.

DSC04471.jpg

Moving along to an HB nut brown ale...still tasty, nice bitterness and roasted flavor. This is a great transition from the stouts to the Spring beers. Better get to bed before this turns into a weeknight binge ;o)

Oh...did my first all-grain BIAB today...pale ale in primary!

DSC04472.jpg

DSC04459.jpg

Polished off a Stone Enjoy By 04.20.14 earlier and realized I need to haul ass back and buy about 4 more of them. Amazing. Working on a bomber of Lagunita's Hop Stoopid right now. Really pales in comparison to the 04.20 but still pretty good....and at 4.99 a bottle really can't complain. Cheers.

I don't know what the hell my wife just mixed up but I'm drunk, my feet are too warm, and it's so sour my eyes are watering.

Pro Tip: sweet and sour mix goes with triple sec in much the same was that orange juice goes with toothpaste.

I don't know what the hell my wife just mixed up but I'm drunk, my feet are too warm, and it's so sour my eyes are watering.

Pro Tip: sweet and sour mix goes with triple sec in much the same was that orange juice goes with toothpaste.

Random pours? Lol

Wow this is damn fantastic! Big malty monster dopplebock. Loquacious Duck from Wild Wood Brewing. Thanks Clint, Ive found another Montana favorite!

Can I be done with work yet? I'm going to crack one the second I get off, at 7:30am.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Coff.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Lancaster Brewing Pale Ale...I'm puzzled. Beer Advocate peep say this is decent, less like a APA and more like an English bitter. My first impression was bitter, but not in a good, hoppy way. It was more "metallic". And I thought that English bitters were actually NOT "bitter"...and this definitely is bitter. And I'm getting a little malty sweetness, but no heavy hops aroma. I'm just confused, but I keep drinking it...trying to figure it out. So much so, that I almost finished it, scratching my head, before I took the photo.

What's the bottle date?

Coffee, water and more coffee. Thankfully it is...

cdnet.myxer.com.jpg

I buy it by the flat for a good reason.
You are not that far away :).

Oh, I have Troegs here too.

I think it is a decent American Pils.

DC Brau corruption while doing plumbing.
Hmmmm :D
Seriously, I think I have a friend who would love it very much. i love it, but I think this non-beer drinking friend would love the ABV of it and the taste for when she feels like she would like to have an adult beverage. Maybe a drive is in order. Want to PM me details on where you may get it? :) Northern VA shouldn't be far from NC...then again, I did fail geography, twice.

PS, hope the pukers, I mean kids are better.

Drinking coffee.

What's the bottle date?

Coffee, water and more coffee. Thankfully it is...

There's a code inked on the bottle...very small and hard to read. My best guess is 15/21s/035/13/08:30. I don't know how to interpret that, but that 13 stands out...maybe a beer from last year? For some beer, that wouldn't be an issue. For a Pale Ale, I guess it could be.

Doing the coffee thing this morning.

There's a code inked on the bottle...very small and hard to read. My best guess is 15/21s/035/13/08:30. I don't know how to interpret that, but that 13 stands out...maybe a beer from last year? For some beer, that wouldn't be an issue. For a Pale Ale, I guess it could be.

Doing the coffee thing this morning.

I see 035/13. Maybe it was brewed on the 35th day of 2013. Maybe it is the retarded julian calendar dating that some breweries do. I'm looking at you Avery.:mad:

Coffee, and debating if I am brewing today or tomorrow. May have to wait for tomorrow. Better weather and less "chores". One way or another Ill brew it!! Bought grain yesterday, so I have to use it

Coffee, and debating if I am brewing today or tomorrow. May have to wait for tomorrow. Better weather and less "chores". One way or another Ill brew it!! Bought grain yesterday, so I have to use it

Jealous. I'm home today and I have grain but I'm having a bunch of people over for a brew day next weekend. Got to ride this out, unfortunately.

Another mug of Coff. Going to cure my barrel in a bit.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Back