Weyerbacher Hops Infusion IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokenanchor

Reaction score
Unfortunately, living in the Midwest I see very few Weyerbacher beers. Any I have seen have been good though. My dad recently visited SC and brought back some Hops Infusion IPA and Smuttynose IPA. They have to be hands down a couple of the best IPAs I've tasted. Hops Infusion had amazing citrus and pine flavors with strong lemon and grapefruit notes. I only wish it were more readily available here. I know Bob or NQ3X used to work for Weyerbacher a while back. How long has this been in production? Anyone else tried it? Anyone want to ship me more?

I've not had their Hops Infusion but I have had Heresy (one of the best beers I've ever tasted). I really love Weyerbacher and I'm pretty convinced they have some of the best beer in the US. I'd ship you some but I'm pretty sure that it's illegal to mail beer in PA.

I brought back a 6 pack from florida and I think its great! I just had one last night and I agree that its among the best out there. The double simcoe sounds fantastic too though!

Latest posts

Back