Buy beer online????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN51277

Reaction score
is there any place to order different beers online, or is that illegal? I wanted to order a few different beers that I cant find in this small town in Florida.

If anyone knows about a site please let me know.

There was a Federal ruling last month that allows inter-state sales. Seems the wineries were behind the drive. I haven't seen any brew sites yet. Also, the states can still make things difficult. I'm certain Oregon's three-tier backers aren't going to let any nickel pass untouched.

brewsmith said:
Try this site. http://www.liquidsolutions.ws/main/ They are a store in Oregon but sell over the internet. Saw a tv segment about this place on the food network one time.

That looks like a cool place, IF they will ship to you. We can't get it here. I had a shopping cart full of Alaskan Smoked Porter the other night and I got denied. :( :mad: :(

check out the site listed in cheesefoods thread below this one, its got a decent selection, sound like they ship most places. somewhere a couple days ago i came across a massive online beer store, don't remember where i saw it, when i remember it i'll post it.

Thanks alot guys I just dont have any good stores around here which sell a big variety of brews.

I am wanting to order beer in florida. I believe it is a law to where I cannot order from outside the state. I guess I need to find a place in florida which sells it online or drive about an hour to find a store that has a good selection. If anyone knows a place or website in florida please let me know.

www.dogfish.com

LiquidSolutions.biz

Those are a couple. May be illegal to ship into Florida, but I am sure the authorities are busy with more pressing matters. Just a matter of finding someone shipping UPS or freight. I used to live in Utah and imported beer (the Statute of Limitations is such a wonderful law). I cannot express how badly I feel about my 200 gallon a year Federal brewing limit. The government (all of em) should resist making all these laws which they have no intent , way, or desire to enforce.

Where are you in FL? I'm heading to New Port Richey (30 miles north of Tampa) on 8 Dec...arriving on the 9th.

I'll be there all weekend. My mom turns 70 and I'm driving down for her birthday.

If that is good for your location, what are you looking for and how many?:D

homebrewer_99 said:
Where are you in FL? I'm heading to New Port Richey (30 miles north of Tampa) on 8 Dec...arriving on the 9th.

I'll be there all weekend. My mom turns 70 and I'm driving down for her birthday.

If that is good for your location, what are you looking for and how many?:D

Bill, No, I'm still here in GA. I'll be flying up to KC for the weekend, though. I was just browsing the FAQ on Boulevard Brewing Co. website, and I found a link to the above online beer vendors. I remembered a previous thread (this one!) on the forum about that, so I posted them. Thanks anyway.

Hoppy Beerthday! to your mom!!!

I'll drink a Boulevard Unfiltered Weizen for her when I'm home.:mug:
Just kidding---a Unfiltered "Wheat". :cross:

desiderata said:
Bill, No, I'm still here in GA. I'll be flying up to KC for the weekend, though. I was just browsing the FAQ on Boulevard Brewing Co. website, and I found a link to the above online beer vendors. I remembered a previous thread (this one!) on the forum about that, so I posted them. Thanks anyway. Hoppy Beerthday! to your mom!!! I'll drink a Boulevard Unfiltered Weizen for her when I'm home.:mug:
Just kidding---a Unfiltered "Wheat". :cross:
OK, Rich. You be safe out there.

John??? Still there? If the Tampa area is good for you do you want to place an order?:confused:

I just started my site where I sell beer online called Best Beer Online. We are located in Cleveland, OH so we have all the Great Lakes beers and many others. I'm still adding many new features and beers to the site, but you can start buying now. We ship to Florida too.

Back