What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FermentNEthinG said:
Slaying a couple bombers of these.. Thanks to Rockbasementbeer for pointing these bad boys out.

Im thinking i may need to make a syracuse trip to check out the brewery

There's a reason I bought that home vasectomy kit when I was a young man.

Ouch the thought of that hurts ! Kids are great they warm your heart like beer warms your whole body!

Time for a glass of Ivan.

ForumRunner_20130723_192702.jpg

ForumRunner_20130723_192913.png

Remmy said:
Taking a picture with the flash on at a bar...that guy. :p

Well without the flash it was black. Lose-lose proposition.

Remmy said:
What's your daily allowance? Mine is $225. I killed it in Vegas last November for 7 days. Lol!

My allowance sucks ... but this was my bosses farewell so the company paid for all. :ban:

TNGabe said:
I don't think they'll let him drive the train.

With good reason! But I'm going to sleep so I can take a side trip on the way to the house!

Finally made it to my area. I'm liking this. Much better than New Belgium Frambozen.

image-4167995693.jpg

I'm dranking a Coors light the wifey and I are fighting :-( she kicked me out of my house 18+ years and this bi tch wants to be a cu#t now ok foooook her sorry guys for the drama I'm just venting and drunk as hell I'm the one who's probably being a @sshole I'm sure if of it because I still love her to pieces :'(

DisturbdChemist said:
The frambozen sucked. Also the kriek was a waste of money

Waiting for all the Michigan guys to bash you in 3, 2, 1...

#dragonspee

Remmy said:
Waiting for all the Michigan guys to bash you in 3, 2, 1...

#dragonspee

Why? New Belgium is in Colorado.
He wasn't bashing the Rubaeus.

Naw rubaeu was just ok I will never ever buy it again and if I do I'll let my dog drank it. Now to find a place to sleep. Having another Coors light

I can only assume your drunk-ish, driving, and on HBT on your phone? Maybe your pickup is a good place to sleep as soon as you can think of somewhere you won't get hassled. Sorry you're having some rough times.

DisturbdChemist said:
I need to hunt a bottle of that.. let me know how it is

Poured a couple fingers of it last night. Very complex but in the sense that I tasted something different every time I tasted it. The aroma alone is phenomenal- spent about 10 minutes just smelling it. I added a splash of water because it is almost too much if you don't. At 107 proof I guess that's expected. I was getting a lot of sweet corn last night. Like roasted corn on the cob. Definitely some fruitiness going on but the oak is perfect. Can now imagine how people say the 23 is too much cause this is perfect. Not for the faint of heart but definitely the bourbon for bourbon drinkers.

I can only assume your drunk-ish, driving, and on HBT on your phone? Maybe your pickup is a good place to sleep as soon as you can think of somewhere you won't get hassled. Sorry you're having some rough times.

Thanks man I found a Hotel for the night I'm just a drunken @sshole it's not her fault.

:edit: and yes I'm on my phone.

Thanks man I found a Hotel for the night I'm just a drunken @sshole it's not her fault

Glad you're stationary for the evening. When I'm upset, I've always enjoyed the distracting thrill of doing things that are risky and stupid. It's caused a lot of trouble, but not nearly as much as it could have over the years.

Poured a couple fingers of it last night. Very complex but in the sense that I tasted something different every time I tasted it. The aroma alone is phenomenal- spent about 10 minutes just smelling it. I added a splash of water because it is almost too much if you don't. At 107 proof I guess that's expected. I was getting a lot of sweet corn last night. Like roasted corn on the cob. Definitely some fruitiness going on but the oak is perfect. Can now imagine how people say the 23 is too much cause this is perfect. Not for the faint of heart but definitely the bourbon for bourbon drinkers.

Awesome. I hope I come across a bottle of that one day. Sounds amazing. Usually you do add water to a spirit that high to change and open up the nose and flavor. Its amazing when you do that. The bourbons I get I drink some before and after water to see if it changes.

Glad you're stationary for the evening. When I'm upset, I've always enjoyed the distracting thrill of doing things that are risky and stupid. It's caused a lot of trouble, but not nearly as much as it could have over the years.

+1 I've lucked out a time or 2 when I shouldn't have now I'm older and wiser and i still f*-- up. Glad your safe Nizzle. Kiss a$$ tomorrow!

One more Ivan for me.

G'Knight with some olives. Random but delicious. Lacing!

Really time for a new phone. Stupid scratched lens.

image-1347649994.jpg

So wow. That Yeti was awesome. Now I'm drinking the last beer in my fridge: Deschutes Inversion IPA. Gotta grab some more beer tomorrow after work, since I'm off Thursday. :D

CliffMongoloid said:
Beautiful view

Thanks. Takes a bit of selective positioning to make it look that way. Look any other direction and you can tell I'm in the 'burbs'. But look east and all is good.

BGBC said:
G'Knight with some olives. Random but delicious. Lacing!

Really time for a new phone. Stupid scratched lens.

I love me some good olives!! Throw in some stuffed grape leaves and I'm all set!! I would never thought to pair it with a G'Knight though. How was that?

Edit: I guess you've already said it was delicious. Really?! I may have to hit the olive bar now!!

tyzippers said:
I love me some good olives!! Throw in some stuffed grape leaves and I'm all set!! I would never thought to pair it with a G'Knight though. How was that?

Wasn't so much a pairing, more like 'Oo, olives. Oo, G'knight!'

Turned out to be a good match IMO at least. Now what's next...

Skull Splitter. Havent liked it yet til now that I drank it almost room temp.:eek:nestar:

BGBC said:
Wasn't so much a pairing, more like 'Oo, olives. Oo, G'knight!'

Turned out to be a good match IMO at least. Now what's next...

Reminds me of James Woods in Family Guy. Ooh! A piece of candy! Ooh! Piece of candy! Ooh! Piece of candy! Ooh! Piece of candy! ...

Back