What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out with work last night, found some Stone Ruination in the Aberdeen Brewdog. It really is good!

Also had some Founders Centennial, Brewdog Titan and Claymore. Claymore is a scotch ale with a great roasty taste, pretty decent. Apparently they're launching 2 new beers this weekend so i might head back.

Dave1096 said:
I guess you haven't tried their Hell or High Watermelon? Everything else I've had from them has been good, though.

Am I really the only one who actually likes Hell or High Watermelon?

Currently drinking this. Going to the beer store after some breakfast.

image-4279694202.jpg

Drank half a cup of my Hefeweizen (the bit that didn't get into the bottles). Very nice clove flavor. Just what I was aiming for. I fermented in the basement in the low 60's for 10 days.

image-3563216393.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Having a new texas beer by Cedar Creek. Its Elliott's phone home pale ale. Of course its an ET reference but with the guns version not the walkie talkie verson

Cute cat

WesleyS said:
Am I really the only one who actually likes Hell or High Watermelon?

Yes, yes you are. We were drinking a strawberry rhubarb Berliner at a bar and the keg blew. The guy got my wife a taster of the hell or high watermelon and I thought she was going to spit out on the bar.

Just cooked up some shredded potatoes with Berbere seasoning, a dash of 4S and some shredded smoked aged sharp cheddar. Bangin!

Edit: oh, and milk to drink...:-/

NIZZLE said:
Coffee as I got drunk as hell last night and don't remember how the fook I got home oops.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You didn't tell us what kind of coffee you're drinking. ;)

is 10:45 am too early for a bomber of bear republic red rocket ale? probably! i coulda waited a bit but o well, all i have to do today is drink and go to country stampede tonight with our FREE VIP TICKETS! and they give you FREE BEER IN VIP! what a great day it is :D

2013-06-29 10.44.21.jpg

finsfan said:
is 10:45 am too early for a bomber of bear republic red rocket ale? probably! i coulda waited a bit but o well, all i have to do today is drink and go to country stampede tonight with our FREE VIP TICKETS! and they give you FREE BEER IN VIP! what a great day it is :D

There is no such thing as too early. Drink up!

Forgot to take a pic, but Stone Ruination at the Mitch Steele talk this morning!

Triple fisting oxbow pale, Loretta, and strangelove's house beer porch with some gumbo and mushroom flautas. I don't want to go home tomorrow!!!!!

image-2073801383.jpg

HB black pepper saison (not mine) and HB mulberry wine, tastes like raisins. Saison is a bit malty for the style.

Back